The Sturgians look ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread

Why are people trying to relate real world history to a fictional world game? Factions are loosely based on some real world historic cultures with their own flavour thrown in.

Im playing as a Sturgian and working for them. I love their look and armour. This really sounds like a few extremely pedantic complaints that the greater whole of the player landscape doesn't notice.

I really hope the developers relize the forum goers are a niche amount of players that spend the time to come here.

Why are people trying to relate real world history to a fictional world game? Factions are loosely based on some real world historic cultures with their own flavour thrown in.

Im playing as a Sturgian and working for them. I love their look and armour. This really sounds like a few extremely pedantic complaints that the greater whole of the player landscape doesn't notice.

I really hope the developers relize the forum goers are a niche amount of players that spend the time to come here.

It's called fictional history, that's why there are no magic potions in the game.

they need more bardiches and squatting, less round shields
Also every troop needs to consume less food and make the snow penalty so bad only they can even operate in snow

I have now fixed

I farm Skoldebrovers units to recruit them. The game really needs a Nords faction. Or more Nord units. With the ability to choose from what unit pool you recruit at your kindom's fiefs.

Let's be real, we all know they are going to put out a Viking expansion and every one of us is going to happily pay full price for it on day one :smile:

Isn't Rus an old word for Vikings? If so... yeah they need some more "Viking" touch. If not, well why not spice them up a little? Now they look like clowns... even worse then that...

Some of the other factions/kingdoms have a nice mix of knights and Roman style... so why not mix this Rus with some North?

Then again… I'm sure we get an North Viking expansion later...

Back
Top Bottom