The Stomping Land (A Multiplayer Survival Game With Dinosaurs)

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/524168447/the-stomping-land

The game just kicked off its Kickstarter, almost reaching the goal already. All the info you need should be on the Kickstarter, or on the forums.

The dinosaurs will apparently be feathered. Bollocks, says I, but whatever.

I like the idea, but it looks kinda silly. May buy it eventually though, should it turn out to be good.

It flirts close to the idea I once had/still have, but luckily it's still quite far away from it. I may still make that idea of mine a reality. Someday.  :mad:

Was mainly referring to the Dino Riding and the jumping over the Stegosaur.  :razz:

I realised the anims and graphics were all placeholder, so I tried my hardest not to judge that. But yeah, it does look interesting and I will look forward to it.

Saw the prototype video last week and was just waiting for the Kickstarter. Think they got it right by having a realistic goal, setting up the website early with a little buzz from RPS and Kotaku and boom, instant funding.

What part?

If you enjoy the dino riding and polevaulting, you'll be happy to hear the dev has confirmed that you can hunt pteradactyls and craft a glider out of their wings. :lol:

Would you prefer a white person hunting dinosaurs?  :???:

Regardless, I think it looks decent for an alpha. Definitely a concept that I can appreciate. Although I'd prefer a modern remake of Carnivores 2.

They should market it to Christian Fundamentalists, say the game is appropriate for their children because it teaches creation science.  :razz:

Looks a bit too fast paced for me, at the moment. I don't get the survival feeling with dinos running all over and the character running like Usain Bolt, to say the least. However, it's on an early stage, so let's wait and see. I like the concept.

Back
Top Bottom