Resolved The Spy Party - Contenders do not spawn + The thugs stay at place when provoked

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Contenders do not spawn in the mission "The Spy Party" and the thugs do not move when provoked second time
How to Reproduce
: Get the quest from Manan in Husn Fulq. Get all the clues (I got them in the morning, so the game should take it yet as at night) and then go find the contenders at day. To encounter the thugs bug, provoke one thug group into a fight, run out of it, and after they go back, provoke them once more.
How to Resolve (only the non-spawning contenders): Kill one of the thug groups and come back into the streets. The contenders will be spawned then.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): The Spy Party - Hubyar (quest given in Husn Fulq)
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:e1.0.7 (the save was older - e.1.0.6 and less)
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i5-7400
RAM: 16 GB RAM
Motherboard: MSI B250M BAZOOKA
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB Drive (Windows etc.) + 2TB Drive (Games etc.)

Last edited:
When I did this questline, I had to talk to the thugs and provoke them into a fight. Then when I came back in, the contenders were spawned.

Thank you. I had to actually beat the thugs, because when they get you or you run away, they don't spawn, (I encountered another bug there, they just stood in place after I provoked them, ran away and them provoked them another time), but the contenders are now respawned. I still think that it is a bug and not a feature :grin:.
EDIT: Any of the spawned contenders doesn't fit in with the clues I got (There are 2 bald ones, 1 without a beard and 1 with a marking)

Last edited:
Not sure if same bug but this happens in every spy quest not just that one when you load a save while in town, another way to do it is to leave town and reenter, then walk through the town. (leave as in the option)

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom