The Spearington Intelligence Agency (SIA) [NA + EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

LtSpearing

Sergeant Knight
THE SPEARINGTON INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

The Spearington Intelligence Agency, also known informally as the "SIA" for short, is a company of for-hire spies, marksmen, and generally paid informants. We pride ourselves on keeping the group up-to-date on the most current news and information. The SIA has a strict code:

Be Polite.
Be intelligent.
Know when to leave.
Always wear a proper uniform.

This code has been built upon years upon years of personal experience from myself and others, and a codex is in existence, although the actual writings of which are held in the most secure area possible. Where you ask? You think we'd tell you? Oh, well while we're at it here's my mum's adress, she's a widow, so go ravish her as well. NONE SHALL KNOW EXCEPT THE HIGHEST OF THE HIGH LORDS. The SIA's code is quite simple to understand. Politeness: Do not get in the way, and always be sure to not give anyone any reason to call you insulting. Be intelligent: Do not pull off stupid stunts. Know when to leave: You came for a simple reason. After you have what you need, stay no longer unless ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED unless a punishment the likes of which is so painful that a wooden paddle will seem like a baby's buttocks after I'm done with you. Always wear a proper uniform: Does anyone else think that wearing 2 inch thick plate armour is noticeable? If so, then you would also know that the proper uniform is inconspicuous. Don't get noticed! Like a fart in church, be subtle!

~History of the SIA~

The SIA has a very long, boring, and generally mind-numbingly scant history. Why? Because most of it is so secret and special that not even gran-daddy Beuford, who held every single medal that has ever been made by the Us, UK, and French governments due to his acts of intelligence-gathering and counter-spying has never even heard of. This stuff is serious, and most of it would simply cause you to collapse in a pile of your own face if you read it. Only real intel. pros get to know this, but I will give a short summary: Back in the days of olde, when knights were simply men with cloth on donkeys riding forth shouting weird, guttural noises that sounded somewhat like "HE'S A LUMBERJACK AND HE'S OK!", the SIA was a secret and secured spying agency created by the King of Everything that has Ever been Sat, Stood, Sniffed, or Seen. You haven't heard of him probably. He's the original kind, after all. Nothing like your new, fancy-shmancy "Nords" or "Kerghits". The SIA was tasked with gathering who these new usurpers were, as well as where they were, who they were fighting with, and where they had mid-day tea, as well as who with, and also speaking of that, what kind of combination of tea-to-biscuit ratio they had. The SIA was successful on every mission, never failing to at least bring back one piece of useful information. Sometimes men died, but those were mostly cannon-fodder peasants who refused to work in the fields and were used as cannon fodder due to them not liking how the field-work was basically a "slave labour system used by an old and tyrannical government to oppress the people." Oh cry me a river, peasant, now shovel mud faster!
        The SIA, in modern times, is a on-going agency, that has grown so large that it has branches all over the world, with the most notable being in your back yard, but don't try to find it, you won't. It's waaaaay to well concealed. The SIA as of now is made of the brightest and breast ( yup, breast) recruits from the 5 corners of the earth, ranging from lean to stout, short to tall. The SIA is headed by myself, Spearington, and operates mainly in the front-line activity as a non-combatant, but more as a scouting group/spying agency.

~ Overview ~

The SIA focuses on using either duo or solo tactics in order to gather information for a selected team or party. Our skills range widely from concealing ourselves in shrubbery, which might I add is smartly placed by our paid master-spy/shrubber, Roger, and by, if asked of us with proper payment/reconciliation involved, taking out our targets with the long-bow. The SIA has three main ranks, with 1-2 sub titles in between for fun.

Lord Agent
Agent
Informant

These tags are to be worn by all SIA operatives, no matter what scenario unless specifically told to.

~ Ranking and Recruitment ~

The SIA has a very basic way of ranking from one level to the next. The first tier, Informant, is the simplest but yet hardest one to achieve. All members start out from this stage. After successfully completing a mission designated from the Lord Agent, Spearington or his 2nd, the young lad/lass/both receives this title. The mission could range in characteristics, from an assassination to a simple gather-and-learn mission. Agent is achieved when a sufficient amount of bj's/missions are completed which label the Informant as a qualified operative worthy of a new title. With this comes the ability to take on apprentices. Apprentices are outsiders who are not officially in the agency, but would like to get into it. The opening mission for getting the first title is extremely difficult, and so it is recommended that you attempt to become apprenticed before openly enlisting. The waiting period for becoming an agent after a failed attempt is 1-2 days, depending on the level of fail. Over 9,000 = forever, dont come back you dirty hobo!

~ What can we do for you? ~

The total list of actions we can perform in game, but is not restricted to is:

-Spying

-"Acquiring lost or way-side goods"

-Take-downs

-Solving Mysteries using holmesian deduction techniques. No word of a lie, we are that bad-ass.

~ Joining ~
Should you be interested, you can do one of 4 things. Add myself on steam: LtSpearing , or check out our website, www.thexilegion.enjin.com BUT, should you happen to find me in-game, I would be happy to help you out with the joining ceremonies.  IF you feel like this is all a waste of time, and you'd honestly rather just press a few buttons and have instant gratification like the child you are at heart, feel free to PM me using THIS SPECIFIC FORMAT:

NOTE: ANYTHING IN PARENTHESIS DO NOT COPY OR PASTE.
In subject put "SIA RECRUITMENT"

Introduction: (In here put who you are. None of this "IM A TEAM PLAYER WHO HAS STUDIED MORALS AND KNOWS HOW TO BS AN APPLICATION" crap. Tell me who you really are. Ex: What is your favourite weapon and how do you like your sandwiches made: quickly, or have the mayo spread slowly.)

Name preferred: (Be careful about choosing this. Everyone has a main name they use in game. We will use this name for you for a bit, and then refer to you in game under a code-name. If you should end up calling someone out-side of their callsign while typing valuable information, I would reccomend not sleeping. We will find you. Your preferred name is the one you always use. )

Reason for wanting in on this shindig: (Name pretty much explains it)

Do you have more brain cells than a peanut?: (Self-explanitory.)

In a fight between Blackadder and Monty Python, who is more likely to walk away with a grievous wound? EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER.:

(Finish copy paste here)

Right now as you can see we like our recruits to not only be NOT LAZY, like the guys I hire to do yardwork for 8.50 an hour, but we also like them to think. If you think that editing out those parenthesis is too much work, you're right, and it's too much work for us to accept you. (BUUUUURN)

The SIA is a sub group of the gaming community "The XI Legion". Thanks for your time!

~Lord Agent Spearington, Founder and Owner, as well as "Smart Fellow" of the SIA.

If I hear Mentlegen IG I'll just start left clicking furiously with the closest possible weapon..Be that Bucket or Stick.

spies.jpg

Back
Top Bottom