The Sons of Ragnarr (VÍKINGAR/NA) "A Casual Clan for Casual Players"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I thought I would ask you guys what you thought of this, the admins on GK don't seem to be organizing anything so...
BATTLE OF SOLSKJEL FJORD

A.D. 868

Harald son of king Halfdan the black has sworn an oath not to cut his hair until he has become the king of norway.He is known as Harald Tangle-hair and from his fathers kingdom of vestfold he has done battle with neighbouring kings and has defeated them capturing their lands and beginning his quest to unify Norway. From the kingdoms neighbouring Vestfold Harald Tangle-hair has continued his expansion taking over Oppland and Trondheim where he fought fiercely to  capture the District. His Conquests have made Harald’s name became feared across norway. in Naumdal the Kings Herlaug and Hrollaug heard of Harald’s expansion, Herlaug sealed himself with his men, while Hrollaug submitted without a fight. With this harald had control of Naumal and Halogaland. Harald then set his sights on more in the south where he battled against king Hunthjolf, capturing north more. It is these events that have lead us to where we are Harald’s expansion into north more and the killing of King Hunthjolf have led his son Solvi Chopper to convince the King of South more King Arnvid to Form an alliance with the king of fjordane, King Aubjorn. Together King Arnvid, King Arnvid and Solvi Chopper Have formed a force in an effort to stop the expansion of Harald to all of Norway. The Forces of Harald and the forces of  King Audbjorn, King Arnvid have met in a fjord near the island of Solskjel where a fierce battle will occur.

Norðmenn King Harald Tangle-hair
a3948IG.png

Norðmenn King Audbjorn, King Arnvid and Solvi Chopper
RAKGyNg.png]

Time and Date:TBD
Server:GK Vikingr server

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_battle_of_Solskjel
http://ebooks.gutenberg.us/WorldeBookLibrary.com/egilssaga.htm#1_0_4
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/598/598-h/598-h.htm#link2H_4_0022

yes it would be a NA event, and I know they keep saying they will, I just don't known when so i just whipped this up after being inspired when I started to read egils saga I was reading this part and I thought how it seemed like a good unique idea for a vikingr event

It does sound very cool. If this NA event doesn't come to fruition, we'll look into hosting one as one of the best NA clans, in prospect at least!

For Ragnarr!!! :grin:

I'm not sure yet, you guys should definitely start signing individually. Until I can manage something, it won't be a clan thing, for most of us.

Okay, guys. Check this out!

Takeda_Shingen said:
Hello there,

I was wondering if you and your clan will be signing up to the Battle of Eoferwic. I know you are a US clan and this is an EU event, but it would be nice to see your clan in the field. If you do wish to join, make a post on the event thread with your banner, which side you wish to join (it is Normant vs Nordmenn) and how many men you are bringing and their names.

Thank you and hopefully, we'll see you on the battlefield.

Willelme

If you guys are interested, let's work on getting into this together. It's about time we play at an event as a clan, am I right? For Ragnarr!

I can say that i will definately be there right now i see no reason as to why i wouldn't be so i say sign us up. but the thing is that we have some people in the clan who would not be aware at all, we need to let them know, and see if they even are still part of the clan, finnr already said he is unable to attend.

I made an announcement in the Steam group about this, and encourage you guys to comment to see if you can attend. I know you can come, Loftr

Well, it's been nice, but I've neglected the Sons for too long. Reigns of the clan are going to lokout (Loftr). He has always had a passion for this, and I know he will do very well.

For Ragnarr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom