The Sons of Ragnarr (VÍKINGAR/NA) "A Casual Clan for Casual Players"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joity updated to the roster. As for my link, I think I fixed it. It was going directly to my account.

Another great clan night! Loftr, Gretter, Finnr, me, and for a few moments, Sigvhatr... played on the US GK Server. We all discovered that I'm really good with blocking, Finnr is insanely good with one-handed weapons/shield, Loftr is a good peasant/serf, and Gretter is one hella' good meleer for the ping he usually has. Hopefully we can get a nice practice in someday this weekend, that way we're ready for the official shieldwall event on June 2nd.

Heill Brothers!
I Recorded we playing yesterday
But the video is in portuguese as i have said but is here.
Here we go:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDe7ROCKWew&feature=youtu.be
kpetschulat said:
Joity updated to the roster. As for my link, I think I fixed it. It was going directly to my account.
Now it's fixed!

Joity said:
Heill Brothers!
I Recorded we playing yesterday
But the video is in portuguese as i have said but is here.
Here we go:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDe7ROCKWew&feature=youtu.be
kpetschulat said:
Now it's fixed!

Nice video!  :wink:

ThegnAnsgar said:
Well, I spoke with you on Steam earlier yesterday, and I have decided... I'd like to join.

Ansgar_Ragnarsson

Once again, glad to have you! Welcome to The Sons of Ragnarr. I will update you in the morning. I need to go to sleep. So tired.

Mr. Wonder said:
Room for one more?

I use the name Sigvaldi when playing Vikingr.

As long as you're North American player. We've picked up an EU player, and a South American player already. It's tough already to keep a schedule with them. But, to answer your question, there is always room for more. Just please give me your Steam account link from steampowered.com so I can update everything to the list of Kin. Welcome, Brother Sigvaldi! Heill Ragnarr!

kpetschulat said:
As long as you're North American player. We've picked up an EU player, and a South American player already. It's tough already to keep a schedule with them. But, to answer your question, there is always room for more. Just please give me your Steam account link from steampowered.com so I can update everything to the list of Kin. Welcome, Brother Sigvaldi! Heill Ragnarr!
Don't know if the pm I sent actually sent, so, just to be safe...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059865346

Mr. Wonder said:
kpetschulat said:
Don't know if the pm I sent actually sent, so, just to be safe...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059865346

Awesome, thank you. I will add you on Steam momentarily to invite you to our Steam group for exclusive announcements and discussions. An official welcome!

We need to organize a proper clan night, its been several weeks since we had one and i don't want our clan dying out like so many before. we have never had all our player together at once so lets try and get as many as possible. Also i'm posting this here in hopes that more people will see it as it seems no one looks at the steam group

I agree. I must apologize, I have been very busy with work-related things and personal problems that I've almost neglected this. If everyone could please post here or in the Steam group a good time to play, let's try and organize another clan night. We have so many people, enough to do inter-clan battles, for practice, or for fun!

I dare say, "For Ragnarr!"

Sorry, guys. I've recently been layer-off from my job, and have been doing my best to find a job. I've really been stressing and need to find a new job before I can worry about this. We have a TeamSpeak, you guys can play together without needing me to arrange something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom