The Sons of Ragnarr (VÍKINGAR/NA) "A Casual Clan for Casual Players"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep red on top of off-white canvas still does the job. What looks kewl isn't necessarily what works well.

Two thoughts
1. What we've been seeing so far has been rather "jagged" around the silhouettes. I'm guessing these are concept drafts?
2. May want to try out how they look ingame: if and how your shape might get cut off as the oblong shape becomes a centered disc.

If ya want to reduce the jagginess of that ship if you send me just the outline of it I might be able to run it through illustrator for ya and smooth that out, look a bit more brush stroked.

Æthelwulf said:
If ya want to reduce the jagginess of that ship if you send me just the outline of it I might be able to run it through illustrator for ya and smooth that out, look a bit more brush stroked.

That would be great, what format do you want. The ship alone on a trans background, or one of the banners, and in what file type (png ps jpg)

Nakamura95 said:
Love this, are you looking for new members?

If so, my name is Erikr.

We are always looking for new members. Recruitment into the Sons is always open. So, I say... Welcome Kinsman, to The Sons of Ragnarr.

I will need you to add me on Steam, that way I can invite you to the Steam group so you have access to exclusive news, announcements, and schedules.

Also, I think by the standards of names at the time, Eirkir is correct, not Erikr. But, it's up to you what you choose.

kpetschulat said:
Nakamura95 said:
Love this, are you looking for new members?

If so, my name is Erikr.

We are always looking for new members. Recruitment into the Sons is always open. So, I say... Welcome Kinsman, to The Sons of Ragnarr.

I will need you to add me on Steam, that way I can invite you to the Steam group so you have access to exclusive news, announcements, and schedules.

Also, I think by the standards of names at the time, Eirkir is correct, not Erikr. But, it's up to you what you choose.

Done, i'm ''Barrigajavier'' (xJavierx) :wink:

PS: Yes, I meant Eirkir :razz:

Another great clan night tonight. Eirikr, Loftr, Finnr, and I jammed on the GK server. Played on some of Finnr's awesome new maps too! Hopefully tomorrow we can play again.

kpetschulat said:
Another great clan night tonight. Eirikr, Loftr, Finnr, and I jammed on the GK server. Played on some of Finnr's awesome new maps too! Hopefully tomorrow we can play again.

Indeed, this is an image of the Sons of Ragnarr on a camping trip on one of my maps, this is moments before I slaughtered them all before they could even draw their weapons

g6K0nic.jpg

nurgle01099 said:
Indeed, this is an image of the Sons of Ragnarr on a camping trip on one of my maps, this is moments before I slaughtered them all before they could even draw their weapons

Another one fom the perspective of the innocent one
SQg34Jp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom