SP Antiquity The Song of Taliesin: Wars of The Old North (Closed beta testing - pg 41)

The mod is going to have about 40 hireable heroes. If we recruit most or all of them, there can be a

• Yes

Votes: 134 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 98 42.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ohhhh...

I like it, really..

"Preview will be showed quite soon" - that means for example.. today?  :grin:

No, Im just kidding, no hurry.. but i would be sweet :wink:

Looks brilliant, and the large amounts of rain will definately make it feel more authentic - in fact, it's raining up here as I type this!

Verbeek said:
I like the amount of muscle that female warrior has in her legs  :mrgreen:

Well, she looks like a Scot or a Pict, and having lived in Glasgow for five years meself, I can tell you there are plenty of Scottish and Pictish women more muscly than her!  :wink:

Spongly said:
Verbeek said:
I like the amount of muscle that female warrior has in her legs  :mrgreen:

Well, she looks like a Scot or a Pict, and having lived in Glasgow for five years meself, I can tell you there are plenty of Scottish and Pictish women more muscly than her!  :wink:

So the True Blood still lives, breeding its superior life-forms.  :smile:
Hint: Send those goddamn British away

Kolba said:
(have you seen the weather edit in Warband single Player? I have no idea how it works but it must be a new addition to the edit mode).

Really? Do you have a link to thread about it?
I haven't seen it discussed. It looks like this:

And 1.011 to compare:

I'm not sure how it actually works unless it's for multiplayer where the scenes never change...

Totally random thought, but some armour of this sort would be nice for most cultures as a mid point between padding and mail:

n1610508678_121378_827.jpg

n1584760341_36535_4163.jpg

Presumably it would be worn over padding and a tunic, and is basically a less elaborate version of a late Roman muscle cuirass. There is a lot of pseculation that these are used in post Roman Britain - a lot of reconstructions of Sutton Hoo show the shoulder clasps being used on armour a little like this.

Totally random thought, but some armour of this sort would be nice for most cultures as a mid point between padding and mail:

Yes, we are going to have such armor. I've also replied you in Suggestions & Ideas thread.

Some really good news - I'm going to show somewhat soon preview, including: screenshots of all mod armies, video presenting gameplay and some cookies, which I can't reveal now!  :smile:

Work in progress signature. Have to work more on lighting and colour.

Back
Top Bottom