The Smokeshack

Users who are viewing this thread

Bromden said:
New drug laws here.It doesn't makes differenc between light and hard drugs, and there is no option of diversion on first offence, it's jail time for everyone. The best thing is, it comes from a president and his lackeys who were coke snorters in the past, some of them still are.

On the other hand, you can distill 100 litres of pálinka (40-60°) a year for yourself. Clearly the government don't want us to get high, they want us to be dead drunk. Maybe they think it's easier to control the people. I'm curious if the government knows that every day more and more of those people want to hang them all for the 20 years of bull****.
Where is that, if I may ask? Palinka sounds Polish, right?

Goddamnit. The worst part of everybody being out of town is that I don't have my own weed connection. I've lost track of how many days I've been dry now.

Buying a new glass pipe tomorrow, a nice dark blue one with built in carb. Hopefully I'll pick up another Orange sometime too.

Anyone tried DMT or 4-aco-DMT ? Bought some just recently. Apparently a huge mind****, and I'm experienced with psychs. 

TARDIS said:
Das some nice tunes.

Heyyy Des, aren't ye in the military? How did you abstain and how frequent are the drug tests there?

You can expect drug tests when you head off to training, BCT or AIT, if you're ever going to MEPs you can pretty much count on it.
They did drug test us like 7 weeks into AIT after people had gotten their Weekend Passes, on a Unit level I've been there over 6 months and still haven't been drug tested.
The way that it works is there's a Computer who has everyone in the Company's name on it, The Computer randomly snags a bunch of names and that's it. The way they conducted it was at first formation all the people who needed a Drug Test were informed, then not until later in the day..(Probably 6-:cool: they actually conducted the drug test.

That's pretty clever. I was somehow under the impression that everyone in the army was a pothead. Guessin' its just that Cali mentality lol.

zetaetatheta said:
Anyone tried DMT or 4-aco-DMT ? Bought some just recently. Apparently a huge mind****, and I'm experienced with psychs. 
This thread is not a pyschadelics general but my friend's dopefriend claimed to have a life-changing spiritual experience.

Cigars can be good, just keep the smoke in your mouth, don't puff it down into your lungs. Some taste great, and it's fun to smoke something for more than an hour (based on the type and quality of it, of course).

What is it that you guys enjoy about the effects of weed?

Too often that **** makes me feel like I'm kinda sick, disoriented and going insane.

BTW: that OP pic is epic! My God Man!  :lol:

Or you smoked something that was laced, dealers do that sometimes. Also, were you a crack baby? I know a guy who was a crack baby and he can't smoke marijuana because it sends him into a really uncoordinated rage.

Back
Top Bottom