The Smithy (Weapon and Armor Suggestion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea, but it would look totally weird because the armors would be mixed and someone had for example a pilgrim outfit but a straw hat or leather hat.

hatimkh said:
You've probably heard this one before but ninjas didn't wear the famous black outfit and masks, they wore whatever the townspeople did, they sometimes even cross-dressed.

They did, if it was giving them a advantage to do so. During night for example. Are some Japanese pictures of Ninjas in black. Though yeah its all about giving yourself the advantage.

So what if there were traps implemented into the game? Say tripwire for example.. Or let loose a bag of marbles that can cause a little slip and slide..  :smile:

Patta said:
Or a deployable pile of straw that you can then burn with a thrown torch?

Or knock over Chef's Special Hot Soup? Or scatter merchandise from the stalls? Maybe kick over some roof tiles off the side of an uncompleted building?

Slytacular said:
Patta said:
Or a deployable pile of straw that you can then burn with a thrown torch?

Or knock over Chef's Special Hot Soup? Or scatter merchandise from the stalls? Maybe kick over some roof tiles off the side of an uncompleted building?

Dont take it to far. Not everything is possible when you are moding I suppose  :lol:

Tajulek said:
About armors:  I think it woulb be nice, if you add option chosing an armors, but after spawn, you will wear a random cloth with stats of choosen armor. :wink:
I must say that I don't uderstand what you mean. Could you explain?

Lannistark said:
nice idea, or how about making markets for guards with armors and stats? kinda like in pw
Then sooner or later someone would become overpowered.

So everyone can choose how powerful they want their jacket to be? Oh yeah sure, cause novody's gonna ever take the iron haubergeons (like all the time). Guards would be bulletproof.

It would cost money. But the problem is that sooner or later someone would become OP and then with better equipment he would become even more OP.

Recently I've noticed broken dagger kills in two hits... It's that fair for someone who has an OP weapon?
I'd like to suggest weapons to kill in one strike, because i edited ini file and that barely changes anything in server [been testing with a server myself] Seriously, what I hate that happens frequently is discovering an assassin, landindg first hit then getting killed because he turns around fast. Assassins really should kill in one strike, another assassin; unless we talking about Guards, then the damage proportion is fine.

Back
Top Bottom