The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blead said:
Ahhhh Nooo I is DED, Revenge me my brethren!
I shall not! Unless we get the match with these guys, of course...
Though to answer your obviously bored question, I'm currently working in a youth house (so I basically waste my time 6-hours a day), though I'm changing to a better paid job in the local store in a couple of months to make money for art studies (and teh doggy).

hmm cheer up lol. try learning to dance like this perhaps? if ur bored
notthefatherp1.gif

Do it like the wise men of ye olde, lad.

You take the hard disks on a log and clearly speak up your wills and intentions of how they should function. If that does not yield the wished results and the spirits of the disks are either displeased or simply uncooperative, you perform one of the following rituals:

1) You scream your defiance of the spirit-world's bizarre and whimsical ways, swear and curse until your tongue is swollen with the wrath of your words, raise your trusted axe and strike the other hard disk with all your might and manliness. This intimidates the spirits, and the other hard disk should give you no trouble in the future.

2) Host a feast to appease the spirits - butcher a lamb or two, brew some mead, and after a few weeks when your mind has recovered enough to be able to form memories once again, you go to the hard disks and see if the spirits are more willing to cooperate. If not, perform the rite number 1.

That is the easiest way of working with the spirits of the computer. I would describe the bindings and summons included in more dangerous areas, like LAN issues, but I fear what such knowledge could do in the wrong hands.

Bored at work? Me? What makes you think that?

'Tura cool slave' tomorrow is leaving  for Australia and will conquer new lands for his master !

I hope being able to bother you as usual, if not... Be cool as usual, slap Titan everyday and listen to Mordgrim music

P.S ( i'm gonna take with me Winter, sorry : D ahaha )

^^

P.S ( maybe i can take Titan too with me and use him as fake son for trying to pick up some good aussie milfs : D D D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom