The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We manage the servers from all kinds of companies from Hospitals to fishfarms. We also do a lot of stuff with telefoonconnections. Pretty important stuff but since  I am the intern I don't get to do any of that. Yesterday the only thing I did was kill 5 flies. And now I have ran out of flies so I got nothing to do. I have been here for 6 weeks now.

Blead said:
We manage the servers from all kinds of companies from Hospitals to fishfarms. We also do a lot of stuff with telefoonconnections. Pretty important stuff but since  I am the intern I don't get to do any of that. Yesterday the only thing I did was kill 5 flies. And now I have ran out of flies so I got nothing to do. I have been here for 6 weeks now.
Oh ****. :sad:

TurambarMakart said:
Hengist said:
TurambarMakart said:
* slave raging *
Quick! Bring the iron collar and the chain-leash!

Damn you monsters ! I will be a jarl in the future, and you will se... you will see

* says the slave while he gets beated up so badly *

As the almighty Titan falls to the ground from a high height, he helps his Italian-Icelandic wannabe friend and slaughters the beater uppers! Yes! THOSE ARE WORDS!

Folthrik said:
I'm pretty much done with the map! I may just look it over a few times, but here are a few sneak peeks:
mb6-3.jpg
Interesting.

f0nes0.jpg

OMG he's back! :shock:

Hello :wink:

Sorry for being majorly non-present but real-life issues have forced me to reject M&B for a while. That and the fact that the gravity of M&B has been fading for me.. :/
I'm just dropping by to say hello, hello (also refering to statement above), and I'll see you later.
I'll be playing Diablo III and Knight of the old Republic: Online later on. Hope you'll join me.
I would be playing Diablo II right now if it would ever work for me, it doesn't how ever.. I'm quite mad about that.. Any tip to get it work would be greatly appreciated.

Sought aid on an Diablo forum looking like this:

My issue is the all too well known "Error 22"..

I'll lay it out for you.

System Information:
Operative system: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, build 7600)
System manufacture: Gigabyte Tech, Co. Ltd
System model: PSS-US83 (or B3, nor using a computer screen..)
BIOS: Awards Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) iS CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz (4 CPUs) ~1.75GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
DirectX-version: DirectX 11

Unit:
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
ATI Tech. Inc.
ATI display adapter (0x68BE)
Internal DAC(400MHz)
2293 MB
Version: 8.791.0.0
DDI-version: 10.1
Drive model: WDDM 1.1

I've got the CD's and the keys, done the "video run test" which tells me "No video modes found". I think you know the drill. So I've upgraded the graphics to 10.5 (still it it says "8"-something..) and installed the latest DriectX.
Comparabilities are set for Windows XP SP2 as well.
When I try so start the game a small black box appears in the top left corner of my screen and randomly shows me various signs and letters every second too. What's up with that?

Please help me..

Edit: Oh, and I've installed the latest patch as well.

I'll mail you some cookies with some herbal spice if you get the game up and running for me :wink: Haha!

See you!

Blead said:
*Whispers* Sacrifice titan he is a virgin.. And I think Spesh is too.

****... my secret is out  :shock:
~
Blead wtf? lol. lets just say me + beer/cider + a awesome drunken party = me waking up in some hot lassies bed  :razz:
I must be quite the charmer when im drunk  :lol:

Spesh said:
Blead said:
*Whispers* Sacrifice titan he is a virgin.. And I think Spesh is too.

****... my secret is out  :shock:
~
Blead wtf? lol. lets just say me + beer/cider + a awesome drunken party = me waking up in some hot lassies bed  :razz:
I must be quite the charmer when im drunk  :lol:
Just making conversation,

Why do we never get to see you drunk on TS?

A lot of people make great archers or snipers with a lot of alcohol consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom