The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm baaack! *End of Independence day crazy kinda way*

Vacation in Bosnia is over, now I'm home till Saturday then I'll leave again for a week at my parents.
See you all in the server. (If my silly girlfriend don't have other plans for me..)

Turanien said:
The following men have been given one mark towards the role of Vakt as recognition of continued contribution in the field of battle against our foes. Their spear-arms are mighty and shields well notched!

- Omzdog
Brethren of the seeds of Odin! I raise the horn of drinking to the thanks we owe to Eirikur. And although I may already be drunk tonight, You and I both know that I shall tak e another.

TOO him! Our great sponsor and leader! Eirikur!

Congradulations on your promotion guys!

Sorry I couldn't get to training yesterday. I just had a trip of atleast 800km driving and had no feet left to stand on in the end.

In the wee hours of the morning, barely coherent and awake, I managed to squeeze in some 'me' time into my day and tried out the PWMOD. I thought you lot might want to try and play organised games on the PWMOD servers, it's very entertaining and seems like it would be right up your alley. My apologies if I am giving you known information.

/slinks back into the shadows

Folthrik said:
In the wee hours of the morning, barely coherent and awake, I managed to squeeze in some 'me' time into my day and tried out the PWMOD. I thought you lot might want to try and play organised games on the PWMOD servers, it's very entertaining and seems like it would be right up your alley. My apologies if I am giving you known information.

/slinks back into the shadows

Well I often play PWMOD when I get tired of native, BLUE KINGDOM RULEZ!
:mrgreen:

_HIV_ said:
Who the **** is this guy and why is he in our thread?
I think a better and perhaps more appropriate method to express yourself would be:

Who the fµck is this guy and why is he in our thread?

Because you didn't say fµck. You just put a bunch of asterisks.
And I want to know who this guy is. Not use unnecessary symbols.

Omzdog said:
_HIV_ said:
Who the **** is this guy and why is he in our thread?
I think a better and perhaps more appropriate method to express yourself would be:

Who the fµck is this guy and why is he in our thread?

Because you didn't say fµck. You just put a bunch of asterisks.
And I want to know who this guy is. Not use unnecessary symbols.

Or you could deactivate the swear filter in your profile and read the message in all its glory.

Came here to brag with a mighty fresh print-screen in all it's glory. Sadly, all I got was a print-screen of my desktop.. *sobs*
Played Swadia, crossbow, got me 58 kills, 8 deaths.
I have now improved my crossbow skills. If I'm allowed to say so myself.. Also, first time I played since the beginning of July..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom