The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
17802740.jpg

Bodice rippers always stay classy.

Seff said:
I wish that was attractive, it sounds like good orgasms. :razz:

... oh, they really are. I assure you. Especially when you're bound/restrained/tied in some fashion or other. The movements you use to process and experience the pleasure are restricted, so it kind of rebounds on itself. :smile:

An intimate moment didn't go well. Overpowering headache-inducing smell of perfume, a soapy chemical taste, unpleasant lightheadedness throughout, and a mediocre finish. The only good thing I think, was the slickness of the skin when we held each other tight.

Edit to avoid double-posting:

I've been petitioned for a second attempt but I just don't have the enthusiasm I had last time.

Like, bath sex or what? Yeah, that's one those things that only really work if you're both in a particularly passionate mood.

As for what Seff and co are discussing, I've never been comfortable with the idea of being bound or even binding others, to my wife's chargrin. I just don't trust the world enough to purposefully make myself or anyone else helpless. I know, fukn paranoid. :lol:

Same. My ex wanted me to tie her to a tree once (we ****ed in the woods a lot being secretive teens) but I said **** no. What if I got stabbed in the back or some ****? :lol:

Exactly! What if your house burns down, the police bust down the door, criminals come through a window, the non-bound person has cardiac arrest or a stroke or some other crazy **** happens.

I had a ****ing black bear break into our home once, I mean **** happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom