The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping a fun sexy story would actually cause a bit of distraction from the current ruckus, but not even a bit. Is this not the Sex Thread anymore where we swap sultry stories? For shame, everyone.

I could write another one (I've been busy and kinky lately), but really, if you all want to keep bickering, go right ahead.

I think he's full of ****, anyway. He said that his girlfriend reads this forum frequently, no? And yet he's been very explicit about the very thing he's trying, supposedly, to hide from her. The girlfriend probably doesn't exist. He's just another basement nerd.

The idea, I always thought, was that we could just discuss things in here without a bunch of judgmental arguments, but it's proven time and time again to not be the case. Oh well.

It's not about being judgemental. The problem was never the fact he hires prostitutes, the problem is the manipulative, lying, uncaring and sociopathic way he acts towards his supposed girlfriend.

Austupaio said:
Eктωρ said:
not about being judgemental

Eктωρ said:
manipulative, lying, uncaring and sociopathic

Come on, man.

Austupaio said:
He seems to be quite the ****lord.
Come onnn, man.

PoisonCourtesan said:
Soooo, does anyone have any experience with anal?
Prostate orgasms and all that.
I've done anal, but there was no prostate orgasm.

It was nowhere near as good as t'other way.

PoisonCourtesan said:

I'm comfortable enough with Mrs. to consider trying it. Haven't yet though.

Austupaio said:
Eктωρ said:
not about being judgemental

Eктωρ said:
manipulative, lying, uncaring and sociopathic

Come on, man.
You're slipping there. Said manipulative, lying, uncaring and sociopathic can be classed as an objective assessment of his behavior to his girlfriend (with sociopathic being a stretch). No one even judged him on his whore habit and don't you even dare bring in the whole "We don't need objectivity in our discussions" argument. Remove PC stick from arse please.

PoisonCourtesan said:
The question I'll like you to consider after your hormone treatment is:

Does different hormone levels changes how stimulating the prostate is?

Mrs. Dryvus said:
Come onnn, man.
Your point being? I had to do that because otherwise AWDev would have lumped me in with him.

Did you notice this before the whole ordeal started eight pages ago?
Austupaio said:
I don't approve of infidelity, but this isn't the place to discuss it.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
You're slipping there. Said manipulative, lying, uncaring and sociopathic can be classed as an objective assessment of his behavior to his girlfriend (with sociopathic being a stretch). No one even judged him on his whore habit and don't you even dare bring in the whole "We don't need objectivity in our discussions" argument. Remove PC stick from arse please.
PC stick? Yeah, because Lyze is so ****ing PC for wanting the thread to be on-topic.

Ugh, **** it. I don't care.

You guys circle jerk eachother to death, that's all TW is anymore.

Austupaio said:
PC stick? Yeah, because Lyze is so ****ing PC for wanting the thread to be on-topic.

No one even brought Lyze in for being PC and his input is as usual, very appreciated. Remove eyes from socket please. You clearly don't need them.

Austupaio said:

My point is that you very frequently march into threads with an overly pronounced scowl on your face to ensure that everyone knows that you've noticed what is going on and you're judging them. Your entire tone is judgemental and that of TW's very own mall cop. We're all judgemental. But I don't pretend to be otherwise.

Dryvus said:
PoisonCourtesan said:
I'm comfortable enough with Mrs. to consider trying it. Haven't yet though.
Ah, well I've heard you can get pretty intense orgasms from it if you do it right.
PoisonCourtesan said:
The question I'll like you to consider after your hormone treatment is:
Does different hormone levels changes how stimulating the prostate is?
You know I am actually really worried the hormones will ruin sex for me. I won't be able to be active anymore and I have been considering a more passive role. However if that doesn't work either I am sort of ****ed. The only thing left would be oral and since my gf is exactly that, a gf, I won't have a **** to suck/**** and *** on me. A shame because I'd really want her to have one.

If sex is ruined for me I'll have a problem. I already have to sacrifice any chances of biological children. If this adds to sterility I'll have a huge issue. Sex is is really important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom