The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went in today to get my requisition forms for the standard "new-partner and new year" STI testing, and the doctor there didn't even know what BDSM was.  :lol: You'd think that a multi-decade-practicing doctor working in a sexual health clinic would know what it is. Bloody hell.

The UK girl came by again. We spent two days at my parents' house, waiting for my roommate to leave my apartment. All we did there was me teasing her by whispering in her ear, elaborating upon what I'd do to her once I finally got her to myself. There was one night where I snuck into her room, though. Spooned her and teased her, telling her what I was considering doing to her. After a while I'd grown so hard she rubbed her ass against me time and again. She's loud, though, so I merely rubbed her a bit and dry-humped her as well, as a promise of things to come. In retaliation, she blew me for the longest time, bringing me ever so close. She's just been with another guy before seeing me, though, so I ended up frustrating myself more than her. :lol: That being said, she WAS begging for it.

We drove to my apartment, but my roommate was still here, and that put a damper on things, until this morning. He was sitting at the table just outside my bedroom door, while I teased her, running my fingers up her sides, over her body, down her inner thighs and kissing her neck and shoulders, all while she pressed her ass against my cock. As revenge for this she slid her ***** over my cock while straddling me, prompting me to run the tip of my tongue around her nipples, then sucking then. It was a game of keeping her quiet yet still making her gasp. Didn't take long before I caved and let her have it. Her on her side, upper leg pulled toward stomach, so I could **** her slowly, kissing her and holding her in place with a firm grip. Once it had to get a bit faster, we switched to missionary. I decided to be a prick and went down on her, knowing it doesn't get her off but only edges her. Let her ride me not too long after - that always gets her off, especially now that she can accommodate me better.

We ended with me taking her from behind - her struggling to stay quiet and me going faster and faster, as she begged me to come. Finally did, in her mouth. It'd been a few days and it was kind of a mess, but still good fun. She had it all over her fingers, and licked it off.

Only problem is that I sprained my right nut, so now I'm walking funny. Should've been the other way around. >.> We showered, including a massage and me pinning her face-first against a wall, telling her how I'd **** her the next time we shower.

She knows I'm posting this here, and likes the idea. :razz:

Si-A-erra: Yup, shame. Some things just aren't meant to be.

Hyp: Nope, you still have that one coming.

EDIT: The gist of the hostel stay.

We arrived at the hostel at about noon on the 25th of Dec, dumped our bags, and took a walk around Copenhagen. Visited the Green Light District on Christiania, where she bought herself some weed. By her own admission she comes a lot harder when high, so we were going to try that.

We were back in the room at about 4 PM, laid around a bit, and then another round of teasing and then riding - the only kind of proper ****ing she could really handle at the time. She was so tight that I couldn't flex my **** without hurting her. None the less, she came around my cock. We decided to get adventurous at that point, but were shot down pretty quickly again, when I bent her over a bedside table and a mix of blood, lube and wetness promptly dripped from her ***** onto the floor. Neither of us could help laughing, and we decided it'd probably be better to go slow and stick to missionary - and then, for the first time since her visit started (and indeed for the first time in ten days), I came. It was on her stomach after some careful missionary - in the months leading up to it, she'd found the idea of blowing a guy to be a major turn-on, and wanted to try swallowing as well - so she dipper her finger in it and tasted it, without hesitation.

Late dinner at a fancy restaurant, lamb for her and beef tenderloin for me. Good wine. Back to the room, shower and sit around, before hitting the bars around 10:30 PM. This girl is the kinda girl that gets in a dancing mood when she gets tipsy - moving her hips as you stand close in the bar. Neither of us really wanted to dance, though - but boy did we drink. We decided that I was to drink more than her due to gender and body volume, so I was doing three shots or drinks every time she did two. Hopping from bar to bar, we'd stop at alleys to kiss and feel each other up. Of course, we ended up in our room again, where we got undressed quickly, and drunkenly, and then she straddled me, leaning in to kiss... stopping because she had "horrible beer breath" and wanted to brush her teeth, as she said. I wasn't about to tell her otherwise and risk not getting down and dirty. Of course, at that point I felt umpteen shots (the rough estimate is 24) and drinks on their way up again. Getting up and puking in the trashcan, I could hear her stop her tooth-brushing. I then barfed again, coughed, hoisted the bag out of the trashcan, and walked into the bathroom with my barf-bag to dump it in the closed trashcan in there, so it wouldn't smell.

In the bathroom, she looked at the barf bag, asked if I was okay, then finished brushing her teeth. Brushing my teeth seemed like a good idea at that point, so I did - and then I crawled back to bed with her. Neither of us remember how long it lasted, but we ****ed for quite a while after that - though neither of us came.

EDIT 2:

Morning after the puke incident, we ****ed again. More fingering, more riding, and more missionary. This time she turned around and took my load in her mouth when I was about to blow. I left her rather sore, though. The day was spent walking the city, and then she smoked half of her joint before dinner pizza, and half after. We smuggled the remnants of the pizza back to out room, and then farted around the room, eating cookies. She was far too sore to have sex, though.

The morning after was the day she was set to leave, so it was "soreness be damned, we're ****ing now", which turned into a ride where she came and then taking her roughly from behind, making her so loud that I'm positive the people next door heard her. This went on until I couldn't hold back anymore, and blew another load in her mouth. That was rounded off with a shower, and then I walked her to the train.

In the end, we left that room with bloodied sheets, and a trashcan that contained a bloody and ***-filled condom, puke that was 90 percent booze, pizza boxes that should never have been there, and a roach. Good times.

3 Times last night, ahh we stayed up until almost 3 in the morning today though, I am so tired D: it was a shame there were other people in the house so we had to be really really quiet. but she is great, we seem to like all the same things, and I can make her *** with just fingering, wonder how she will like a bit of oral, but saving that for her birthday present :wink:

Also at one point in the night she looked at me and said "I want the D" I think she's a keeper.

Quiet sex is super exciting man. Cherish that ****, excitation's tied to embarassment, and you'll chuck both out the window soon. :sad:

We used to play pokerface all the time. Now it's only the occasional bit of footplay under the table at a restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom