The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a joke. I don't think there's anything remotely macho about it. Relationships and sex aren't much fun if you have to act completely mature all the time. It made sense in that particular context, but it's not as if it's something I ever plan to say again.

me when i helicopter-****

jKxUigj.gif

Mage246 said:
It was a joke. I don't think there's anything remotely macho about it. Relationships and sex aren't much fun if you have to act completely mature all the time. It made sense in that particular context, but it's not as if it's something I ever plan to say again.

Yeah, I enjoyed the post. Also it's absolutely sublime when they're worked up (or just have a sensitive enough ****) that that can work. Heheheh. Hm, it is refreshing to see Mage's enthusiasm and excitement - normally that doesn't translate in his text tone, though I don't think he was speaking with a "16 year old voice". If passion and excitement about sexual activities means that you have to be 16, then I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

krik said:
Your posts here sound like a sixteen year old wrote them.
Uh, no, not at all. Plenty of adults make those kinds of jokes, and, frankly, it's the kind of humor I'd expect from a seasoned TaleWorlds Off-Topic member.

Harkon Haakonson said:
So, talking about drugs is any more immature than macho talk about getting your gf about with your hand and mentioning a lame related joke?
How the hell is it "macho" for him to talk about a sexual activity he performed with his girlfriend in the Sex Thread, where, amazingly, we're supposed to post about sex-related things? There was nothing macho about his short two-sentence post.

Icy Fresh Werewolf said:
krik said:
Your posts here sound like a sixteen year old wrote them.
Uh, no, not at all. Plenty of adults make those kinds of jokes, and, frankly, it's the kind of humor I'd expect from a seasoned TaleWorlds Off-Topic member.
I wasn't even talking about the joke just the way he posts here and the winky faces. Like I already said, I wasn't even trying to be negative towards him it's just odd to see because Mage doesn't usually post in such a fashion. I never said it was a bad thing he was posting like that.
Lyze said:
If passion and excitement about sexual activities means that you have to be 16, then I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
It doesn't mean you have to be but 16 year olds are like the spitting image of excitement about sex. I wasn't really being that serious.

Anthropoid said:
Eктωρ said:
On average married people have more sex than unmarried people for seemingly obvious reasons.

Citations?
Marriage doesn't kill sex, children do.

But anyway, my ex and his friend calculated the amount of sex they had had in the last 12 months, a dozen years or so ago. Turns out that while his single buddy had something like a two dozen partners during that 12-month period while my ex only had one, he had only had sex once or twice with most of them - one partner had been a sex-buddy for two months but even then they only met once or twice a week. Meanwhile, being in a monogamous, serious relationship (we were already engaged then), meant that my ex had way more sex - an order of magnitude more, in fact. Plus, more adventurous sex - outdoors, lot of different positions, oral, lingerie, toys and so on. While his friend had mostly had just pretty vanilla (and drunken!) sex. And this was a very handsome, extrovert guy in his early twenties, who definitely did not have to "work hard to score".

So since then I've always contested this myth that you have most sex or best sex when you're single. It's just simply not true, unless you got several steady ****-buddies.

One of the most comprehensive studies on the subject, which was released in 2010 by the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at Indiana University, confirmed this, compiling statistics on sexual attitudes and habits of 5,865 people between ages 14 and 94. An average of 61 percent of singles reported that they hadn’t had sex within the past year, compared with 18 percent of married people. Looking specifically at those between the ages of 25 and 59, 25 percent of married people reported that they were still having sex two to three times per week versus less than five percent of singles.

Yet, while Indiana University’s data is often cited as evidence that married sex can be hot – way hotter than single, anonymous, no-strings-attached sex, thankyouverymuch -- it doesn’t really reflect the shift that individual married couples notice in their sex lives as the years pass, nor the anxiety that this change can trigger.

Unfortunately, there isn’t conclusive statistical data comparing the frequency of couples’ sex while they’re dating to the frequency of their sex as a married couple. However, it doesn’t take a scientist to understand that, as time passes, their sex lives will take a hit.

That is interesting. I dunno maybe it is just a cliche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom