The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
95% of the issues people have with women serving with me is eliminated when the guys stop thinking of them as sex symbols. There's nothing arousing about sleeping with a woman you're never going to have sex with.

At which point you should realize that they are just practicing their sexuality with a safe target - a teacher or some other authority figure. 99% of time it doesn't mean anything and you should just shrug it off. It's similar to how teenage girls get crushes on pop/movie stars and so on.

Jhessail said:
At which point you should realize that they are just practicing their sexuality with a safe target - a teacher or some other authority figure. 99% of time it doesn't mean anything and you should just shrug it off. It's similar to how teenage girls get crushes on pop/movie stars and so on.

Yes, yes, indeed.

We're having trouble doing normal life things around each other. Sex is just too good and she just wants more. I want more too. And when it's not sex, it's kinky stuff, like rope or impact play or clothespins or needles or D/S service... god damn it, we have the best problems.

Also she's apparently wanted to sexually objectify her partner forever, like in a "you're waiting for me prepared with everything I wanted available and I then use you for my pleasure and nothing more" kind of way. Plus the vacuum bed's level of objectification and "turn-into-sex-toy" potential excites her... so in short, **** yeah.

Lyze said:
We're having trouble doing normal life things around each other. Sex is just too good and she just wants more. I want more too. And when it's not sex, it's kinky stuff, like rope or impact play or clothespins or needles or D/S service... god damn it, we have the best problems.

Also she's apparently wanted to sexually objectify her partner forever, like in a "you're waiting for me prepared with everything I wanted available and I then use you for my pleasure and nothing more" kind of way. Plus the vacuum bed's level of objectification and "turn-into-sex-toy" potential excites her... so in short, **** yeah.

Your "reptile brains" are trying to increase your reproductive success. Enjoy it while it lasts!  :razz:

Lyze said:

Sorta similar. Unless we make definite date plans (go to X place and do Y normal activity), we pretty much just seem to spend all day in bed, except for breaks to eat, shower together, or occasionally watch some shows together while we recover.

Got my girlfriend off with my hand through rubbing her pants right before the GoT premiere started. Perfect time for a "_____ is Coming!" joke. :wink:

Doubt it. I don't spend any time talking about getting high and breaking in to people's houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom