The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I implied to her that its not a good idea while drunk, maybe another time etc etc.

She just told me to shut it and thats what she wants. Many times did we tell her that its all happening because she wanted it and the moment she says so, it ends.

Poor Naru

PoisonCourtesan said:
I wonder if any of you ever had a threesome. Or group sex in any way.

Dual hands don't count.

Almost. Long time platonic friend with underlying sexual tension (which is curious, because we're a) well-meshed personality wise and b) she's more or less demisexual), and my new lover/partner, a few weeks ago. It was wine/movie night with platonic friend, so we were hanging out, watching movies and eating pizza and drinking wine. It's a good de-stress tradition. Partner came over later in the night, around 2100, because her place had been burgled by a cokehead and he was still at large and trying to come back, and she needed a place to stay.

Friend and I were cuddling because we're both very tactile, and oxytocin ****-yeah, and when my partner came over, we were talking for a bit... and then it progressed to all three of us cuddling on the couch. When she's drinking, friend gets a bit toppy, and my partner does too. Partner was also a bit tipsy from a munch she went to, so she was all happy-drunk. It ended up that I was in the middle of the couch with one of them cuddling on either side of me, my arms around each of them... and then someone, can't remember who, decided to start tickling/pinching/biting me, and then they both started doing it. After a time, the sensations started to build to sensory overload as they kept running their hands up and down my body, stripped off my shirt, kept biting and pinching, groping... and I started to return the favour to both of them, kissing my partner and my friend (after asking her if it was okay), and this slowly progressed to groping...

Some of the bites and sensations were hard to deal with, and my legs were kicking and twitching a lot, so partner smirked and grabbed one of my rope coils from my room and did a single wrap tie on my legs so I couldn't move them... which started to kick me into a bit of a headspace... from the moment of binding, it was then a good thirty minutes of them holding my arms pinned above my head or behind my back while both of them ran their hands, teeth and lips up and down my chest and legs until I was having trouble speaking from the sensory overload...

It would have progressed further, but I needed a moment to calm down, and the energy kinda faded away during that moment. Partner and I were still very recent at that time, and so we didn't move any further. We want to though, and long term friend does as well. Right now we're just taking time to explore each other (partner and I), but all three of us have expressed interest in playing together in some way in the future once the primary relationship has solidified a bit more. In short? ****ing hot. Those two are devious when you get them together. >;D

Lyze said:
Besides, spoilers... :razz:
I am reminded of this:

img-thing.jpg

Yes, not everyone may get it. I know.

I think the best thing to do is have heavy make out session, maybe a bit of oral, then spoon fall asleep and wait till the morning for the fun to start, I say that but I never manage to do it, damm horniness.

my girlfriend and I got drunk on new year's, ****ed all night, then woke up at ten the next morning and ****ed again. We had sex in every floor of her house.

Had sex with a very nice girl yesterday. Felt empty inside for some reason.
Then she's like "Can we do it again?" and I go "Can we... just cuddle instead?" She laughed but obliged me. Was the best part of the evening just lying there, intertwined with another human being, engaged in a slow meaningless conversation.
Feeling really soft and vulnerable these days. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom