The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard reminder that uncensored images, or links to uncensored images, of the naked human form are repulsive, disgusting and shameful and should not be posted here. Unless it's between two consenting adults behind closed private message doors, in which case knock yourself out.

It's good to tie your balls tight.

I did it today. I tied my ankles using a bandage and then tied the second end of the bandage to my balls - so I was kneeling without any chance to stand up.

Putting clips on the nipples is also a good idea.

Errr... I want a woman to do it with me :razz:

Pains gives a nice endorphin rush. I always liked having a bloody back/chest afterwards.

I've been recently having naughty dream of being in a torture dungeon.

Both torturing and receiving torture.

It was a medieval style dungeon and the torturer/torturee were succubus.

So the latex leggings came yesterday... while she was still at my place after we'd made breakfast. Of course, I tried them on for her. They'd been on order for three months, because custom items take time, and when she found out they were coming, she was very excited (which is refreshingly awesome after previous patners' takes on latex).

I tried them on for her after we showered. These things are kinda rad, in that they're tailored for the male anatomy. Most latex leggings androgynise, which I don't like. These ones are cut for the male lower body and show it, and also have a cock/ball ring so that it fits very tight against the skin (with this being covered by a stud/zipper codpiece). Suffice to say, it looks hot. So much so that it ended up with her cuffing me to the bed spread eagle with those on and riding me until she came multiple times. I think the count was at five, and she almost made me late for work...

All things considered, probably the best way to receive a latex shipment.

And yes, kinky story above. I'm sure you've all been missing it. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom