The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roboWarrior001 said:
To the women on the forums. Whats with the biting during sex. A girl bit me on the ear two days ago and I didn't like it or find it sexy. In fact it pissed me off cause it hurt like a mother****er, completely through me off.

What the **** is up with the biting and the scratching? do you women actually find that sexy?
If I don't get out of bed ****ed up with multiple bite and scratch marks, it ain't sex, it's foreplay.

NAru likes biting me a lot. And getting bitten arouses her even more.
She is always biting me, even when we are just sitting together. I dont really care about biting that much, but if it makes her happy, that much pain is easy to tolerate.

Most girls I know like being bitten to some degree. Light nibbling of earlobe, throat, that sort of thing. Varies which part of the throat, and how hard, though.

You guys really find that arousing? Well gentle nibbling fine but biting is out of the question for me. It was so sudden too, a little warning would have been nice. I think my reaction to the pain during sex is what she was looking for.

And under no circumstances is a girl allowed to slap or hit me. I put a stop to that ****. We're ****ing for pleasure not pain right?

roboWarrior001 said:
You guys really find that arousing? Well gentle nibbling fine but biting is out of the question for me. It was so sudden too, a little warning would have been nice. I think my reaction to the pain during sex is what she was looking for.

And under no circumstances is a girl allowed to slap or hit me. I put a stop to that ****. We're ****ing for pleasure not pain right?
Sometimes, pain is pleasure.

Agreed. The proportions differ for people. It's like hot sauce in food. Some freaks don't like spicy food at all, but for the rest of us, it's simply a matter of how much, proportionally, it takes before the heat overwhelms the food. I'm not a masochist, so pleasurable sex can't be all pain. But a bit of rough treatment is good, so long as it's enough to add to the pleasure and not take me out of the experience. 

I once had a big purple bruised patch on my throat from combined hickey-inducing kisses and bites. from early in my relationship when each time we did manage to meet again, we had loads of pent up sexual energy to unleash.

...I kind of miss it. X) nowadays I just recently re-discovered the mood-lifting effects of solo-sex. definitely better than frustrated boredom if you can't have the real thing.

god dammit.

Eogan said:
Anyone else get that?

Yep. But I'm so busy with work/study/hobbies at the moment that mostly I get home from work, fall into bed and sleep for 8 hours. And even when I'm not tired, sex is way, way, way down on my list of things to think about, right behind whether to upgrade my graphics card on my PC, how to fix my laptop so it doesn't have Windows 8 on it anymore, and how to deep-fry a burrito when I don't have a deep-fat fryer.

Answers to the last conundrum would be greatly appreciated.

I've always enjoyed having my upper lip bitten on. Also enjoy the nail raking and digging as long as they don't go crazy with it.

On a side note  all you need a pan about an inch deep with about 1/2 inch  of any oil/fat you like. Just  put your chimichanga, aka the fried burrito, in there and then let still a minute before giving it a turn.

I had one of my laser hair-removal appointments today. So, I'm lying there complete naked, and the aesthetician is lathering a cold gel on me, in preparation for the lasering. She is much more gentle and slow than the usual aestheticians. The problem came about when she was gelling up my nether-region. She was taking her sweet time in and around the crevice, and the whole time I'm feeling tingles from all the stimulating and praying to Jeebus that I won't get wet like some kind of unintentional creep. Talk about uncomfortable. I guess this counts as a lesbian experience of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom