The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhtred Dunkerch said:
Balls are such a weak-point for men, why men are not capable of retracting them at will like we used to, thousands of years ago, is a mystery to me.
Sexual scramble competition tends to exaggerate sex characteristics well beyond their function. When it comes to testicles, having them well displayed (and having them be able to become flush) developed because it showed that a male was virile and fertile, which, being attractive to women, was exaggerated. This caused the testicles to eventual descend permanently and grow in size (which eventually led to the temperature-regulating movements in/outward).

TL;DR Men can't retract their balls because women like balls.  :razz:

Dryvus said:
But balls can be retracted. Some can do it voluntarily, with practice.
True, but in general, for the extreme majority of the time, they're meant to be outside the body cavity. Supporting this is the fact that undecended testicles in newborns can cause infertility and causes the chance of testicular cancer to skyrocket. After pubescent development, this isn't as much of an issue, and retracting is relatively harmless, but all in all, testicles work best outside.

K-64 said:
This is why we can't have nice things
We can't have nice things because women like balls. Somewhat conversely, some women can't not have back pain because men like boobs.

MadocComadrin said:
True, but in general, for the extreme majority of the time, they're meant to be outside the body cavity. Supporting this is the fact that undecended testicles in newborns can cause infertility and causes the chance of testicular cancer to skyrocket. After pubescent development, this isn't as much of an issue, and retracting is relatively harmless, but all in all, testicles work best outside.

I had to combat your Sith-like statement.

My back's covered in scratches and I've got teeth marks on my right shoulder. She wasn't that cute, but that's the first time I've been laid in a long time.

To the women on the forums. Whats with the biting during sex. A girl bit me on the ear two days ago and I didn't like it or find it sexy. In fact it pissed me off cause it hurt like a mother****er, completely through me off.

What the **** is up with the biting and the scratching? do you women actually find that sexy?

I don't think I ever scratched or bit. I suppose I could have accidentally scratched Drypuss when rubbing up and down his back. Not that I remember, though. 

Wellenbrecher said:
Getting one into the balls radiates up through either the stomach or along the spine, in severe cases it spreads into the whole stomach area creating a feeling of (extreme) nausea.
Or at least that's how it is for me and for the (admittedly few) people I talked with about it.

Also, It can linger way longer than even pain fetishists would care for >.>
Oh, yeah, I definitely attest to the pain shooting straight upwards and causing nausea. Got kneed in the balls, with quite some behind it, a couple weeks ago at work by some angry, drunk ***** and I was pretty much worthless for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom