The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tralfaz said:
Go to a fast food place, ask to use theirs.  Or, you could use Kickstarter or something to get money for one.  :grin:

Mmmyeah, I've seen the local fast food places... couldn't PAY me to use their disease-ridden equipment.

IA said:
On a side note  all you need a pan about an inch deep with about 1/2 inch  of any oil/fat you like. Just  put your chimichanga, aka the fried burrito, in there and then let still a minute before giving it a turn.

Do you have any advice re: oil types? I have easy access to sunflower, rapeseed or olive oil, but whilst my preference is for olive, sunflower is cheaper and easier to heat.

Ruthven said:
You can deep-fry in a large pot. Fill with oil, heat to 190C/375F and toss in your burrito. I'd recommend metal tongs to retrieve it, though.

Also, if you actually go through with this for some reason, since you'll have the oil I recommend making your own french fries (or crisps if you prefer) as well as cutting some beef into cubes and frying it.

Yeah I have metal tongs as I do fry samosas, which taste totally amazing BTW. I'm not big on french-fries, though. I prefer chips (aka, steak-fries to the yanks) and frankly, I've found some awesome oven-chips that are just to die for. I only buy fried chips (fried steak fries) when I go out on my bike. Because, y'know, when you've ridden 70 miles, you need some delicious fried potatoey goodness.

Anyroad, I now return this topic to... whatever non-delicious topic it's meant to be.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Do you have any advice re: oil types? I have easy access to sunflower, rapeseed or olive oil
Yeah, "rapeseed?" The politically correct name for this oil is now grapeseed, thanks. So say non-rapists everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom