The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't trying to convince you. I was telling you what you might tell someone who came to you hating sex after their first time (i.e. you don't know how it's like until you try it multiple times, and even that might change over time). No one is going to force you to smoke weed, because that would be weirdly aggressive and a waste of their weed.

Also, very recently, I've cut back on weed (and I very rarely drink alcohol), just because I do feel more lazy the next day. I'm more likely to smoke weed now just before I clean my room or when I have nothing to do but chill. 

I think the last time I smoked weed was almost a month ago and the last time I smoked heavily was even more than that. I've cut back on psychoactives because I still think I might be with HPPD, even if has weakened considerably.

Mrs. Dryvus said:
I wasn't trying to convince you. I was telling you what you might tell someone who came to you hating sex after their first time (i.e. you don't know how it's like until you try it multiple times, and even that might change over time). No one is going to force you to smoke weed, because that would be weirdly aggressive and a waste of their weed.

Also, very recently, I've cut back on weed (and I very rarely drink alcohol), just because I do feel more lazy the next day. I'm more likely to smoke weed now just before I clean my room or when I have nothing to do but chill.

I know you didn't mean anything bad, and yeah, forcing it really does seem like a waste of weed, so I won't have to be afraid of my friends wanting to waste any.
Tho, if I would be offered, if I wanted to try, I might consider trying, but as I am who I am I wouldn't do it. We'll see what the future brings.

I don't need anything as an aphrodisiac, besides a willing partner that I am attracted to. The last time I was with a guy that had a big **** I was quite drunk, so it wasn't very painful but when I slept with him when I didn't have any alcohol in my body it was rather painful. With this new guy I was neither drunk nor high enough, so it hurt a bit...

That reminds me of how everything used to be ok when I first had sex with Sartek, but past half a year or so, it has hurt in the beginning.. every time ._.

Bulle said:
I don't need anything as an aphrodisiac, besides a willing partner that I am attracted to. The last time I was with a guy that had a big **** I was quite drunk, so it wasn't very painful but when I slept with him when I didn't have any alcohol in my body it was rather painful. With this new guy I was neither drunk nor high enough, so it hurt a bit...
Tiny vaginy?

RainbowNaru said:
That reminds me of how everything used to be ok when I first had sex with Sartek, but past half a year or so, it has hurt in the beginning.. every time ._.
Turn over?

Sometimes I find that a girl is a lot more flexible when she's had her first orgasm, but it might vary from girl to girl.

Or start fisting yourself. :3

Tralfaz said:
Bulle said:
Tiny vaginy?
It's just a normal vagina I think. It still hurts.

Dryvus has an above-average sized penis and I have a smaller than average vagina, so he always has to go slow at first or else it hurts. I had one other partner before him, and this guy had a small penis, so it never hurt. With Dryvus, even after I've had time to adjust to his size each time, in certain positions, there is pain from him hitting my cervix. I actually like it. Maybe it's because of the psychological association I have with that pain and having hard sex, which I like. If he's hitting my cervix hard in the first few minutes, though, it's too much and we have to slow down. I've heard that getting one's cervix hit is like the feeling of getting kicked in the balls, but I doubt anyone has experienced both feelings in their lifetime to be able to compare. It's a sharp, brief pain that I feel mainly in my lower side, like an inch or two away from my hipbone. I think I read that getting kicked in the balls hurts for at least seconds after and the pain radiates through the pelvis. This is just the one spot and it can be felt only at the immediate time of impact, and not a second after. 

Getting one into the balls radiates up through either the stomach or along the spine, in severe cases it spreads into the whole stomach area creating a feeling of (extreme) nausea.
Or at least that's how it is for me and for the (admittedly few) people I talked with about it.

Also, It can linger way longer than even pain fetishists would care for >.>

'Sharp, brief' is not what I'd associate with a kick in the balls.  Like Wellen said, it works upward, but I never got extremely nauseous due to it, but a dull pain remained for at least an hour afterwards. :razz:

In our last year of school is customary to go on a week long binge drinking experience disguised as a "learning tour". On that that binge, while drunk, Is at down with that woman I've been bloody good friends with for almost all of school and *reason why we talked about gay folks, I honestly have no idea, nobody else in the room remembers either*. So obviously we need to act gay! Right?
First thing is the clichee voice and cross one's legs.
Apparently I did it too heterosexually, because my legs were forcefully rearranged to a more fitting posture, causing my balls to make contact with a lot of force and my thighs.

That evening was over. :lol:

Balls are such a weak-point for men, why men are not capable of retracting them at will like we used to, thousands of years ago, is a mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom