The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J said:
RainbowNaru said:
one man was looking confused like if he really should be there, a woman was literally screaming something like ''eeo eeo eoo eoo meeeo meeo meeo'
Sure you weren't watching Kung Pow?
I thought the same when writing this. But I'm quite sure it was an orgy

Bulle said:
I don't think any weed or alcohol can make a difference. Or maybe some very strong vodka.
I got high last month when my girlfriend was here, and not only it helped with my difficulty to come, but it also gave me enough libido to hump like a jackhammer.

Ci7S9.jpg

That's what I probably resemble when I'm on weed. I'd crawl on Dryvus like a hungry forest creature.

Nooo... "snoo-snoo" is Futurama. It's "Snooki want smush-smush! Snooki want smush-smush!" You'd think you'd remember when I'd always say it just before the rapes.

I never understood this "weed makes me lazy and want to sleep" thing. It's powerfully aphrodisiac to me, I often have to force sexual thoughts away when under the influence.

So far, nothing gets me like that. Well, booze can get me more libidinous on the right amount, but then there's the risk of not getting off or, worse, not getting it up. I've already had the former happen on occasion, god forbid the latter comes (hah) to happen.

Eктωρ said:
I never understood this "weed makes me lazy and want to sleep" thing. It's powerfully aphrodisiac to me, I often have to force sexual thoughts away when under the influence.
It always makes me lazy the next day. I could sleep for 9 hours after smoking weed and still be sluggish when I woke up. There's some research that shows that weed increases the ease of falling asleep, but decreases sleep quality. That might explain my sluggishness the next day. Still, I'm not lazy during my weed-high. It turns me into a tornado, mentally and physically. I actually do an amazing amount of cleaning and make lists of things that I need to do the next day. A few weeks ago, I walked into my sister's messy room, which was covered from wall to wall in piles of clothes, and I suddenly got the impulse to tidy up just a little. An hour later, she comes home to a room that was the cleanest she had ever seen it. I didn't even realize that I was cleaning that much. When I lived with Dryvus, I'd clean my room and the kitchen/bathroom first, then it'd be sexy tornado time. 

Eктωρ said:
It does make me lazy, but not in that case. As for the libido, it doesn't particularly act as aphrodisiac to me, but if I decide to engage in something sexual, it does accentuate the experience a bit. Plus is a great way to break the ice with the sexee when you're single. If she smokes, of course.

EDIT: @Mrs D - I do experience the "easier to sleep, but less restful" effect. And after I'm past the highest point of the high and I start to crash, I also get the impulse to clean. Which is great because nothing seems boring or repetitive when I'm high.

I have tried weed once, at a friend's house... All I remember was that when siting on the cough I felt like I was literally bind to the couch with stretchy ropes. Even my head/face.
And since it didn't have any other special effects on me, I decided not to do it again. When I think of it or doing it, I feel lazy.

Smoke more. I like cannabis for the high it gives in higher amounts. When you're twitching your legs so much you have to sit down, and then close your eyes to be amazed by intensely vivid CEVs (that are much better than psychedelic CEVs imo) while feeling at complete peace wih everyhing that exists and oh my God is this chocolate? Oh man I really like chocolate, it's like chocolate and weed were made for each other. What was I talking again? hahahahahah I don't even know, man.

It's kind of like sex in that sense. Most people would be wrong if they judged how sex would be for them based on their first few times of trying it. The first time I tried weed, I didn't feel anything really. The second time, I was tripping balls and it was horrible. I managed to scare myself into thinking that the weed was laced with some heavy drug. I was alternating between crying out of fear and then laughing when I'd realize how ridiculous I was being and then crying again. Weed has never had that strong of an effect on me since then.

The aphrodisiac effect only started happening over the last year, especially since I started having sex regularly (with Dryvus). The impulse to clean and reorganize my life too. Weed, like many drugs, can kind of play off or accentuate your normal state. If I'm anxious about my life, which I have been this past year, weed makes me want to take immediate action to make things better or to make myself feel better about my life (like by cleaning a dirty room). Since I'm now very frequently horny when I'm sober, weed has been making me outrageously horny.

It has a weird way of giving you more perspective. I see things in a clearer light. I suddenly notice how messy I've let my room get, so I get the urge to clean. I suddenly remember all of the tasks I've been procrastinating on, like arranging an appointment or something. Little things, like something that Dryvus had said to me earlier in the day when I was sober, suddenly hit me as being so sexy. Fantasizing about sex or watching a romance movie is so much more potent when I'm high. And it's easier to appreciate the things that I might usually take for granted like the vastness of the universe or the course of human history. Weed basically just makes me think a lot and more excitedly, which is at the root of all of these effects.   

I think I'll pass with the weed. Not really into doing any. It's illegal anyway and I haven't enjoyed the view of my friends doing any either. If other people want to, go ahead, none of my business as long as they won't force it on me  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom