The servers

Users who are viewing this thread

@MArdA TaleWorlds As it has been said before, this whole attitude of players towards you - developers - had been caused by your lack of communication and unwillingness to listen to feedback which doesn’t correspond with the vision of TW, or perhaps some higher-ups in the company. I feel nothing but irritation and sadness when I look at the state the game is in and that has been the reason why I haven’t touched it for months and the same can be said about others. You should be communicating more, you should tell us periodically what you are working on and what problems you are trying to fix - it has to be done if you want to have a cooperative relationship with players. Tell us week 1 you are working on problem X, week 2 - still working on problem X? Tell us! Week 3 - still couldn’t find a fix for X? Tell us. But unless you communicate, people will be attacking and asking and hurting. Once a month isn’t enough, answers to small questions aren’t enough, “soon” isn’t enough. If you don’t agree, then no one is going to help you and you will continue getting hammered on by the community whether it is fair or not.

I do have compassion for you though, you do not deserve the aggressiveness and toxicity of some people around here and I still don’t understand why people feel entitled to mock you. Words can hurt, that is a fact. I am pretty sure that toxicity has been the main reason why devs don’t engage with the community much and that is on us, the community. But nothing is going to get fixed this way, there’s plenty of constructive debates on the forum that you can take from or address, yet... nothing.

The world is not a wonderland where everything you wish is granted, but there is no reason to start hating.

I am as frustrated as you, because I can't train our recruits on private servers, but hate is never the way to go for me
There is a difference between a wonderland where everything is granted, and constructive criticism backed by a big portion of the community that just gets ignored.

There is a difference between a wonderland where everything is granted, and constructive criticism backed by a big portion of the community that just gets ignored.

Sadly we are not a big portion of the community, we are a minority and the more violent this minority gets, the more I can understand the devs for ignoring it - even tho I'm strongly for more communication but not in the form of reading stupid hate replies

Sadly we are not a big portion of the community, we are a minority and the more violent this minority gets, the more I can understand the devs for ignoring it - even tho I'm strongly for more communication but not in the form of reading stupid hate replies
This isn't a minority, what you call a "minority" is the mount and blade multiplayer fanbase.

You expect them to take feedback from the SP board and not call that a minority, but the feedback from the MP is somehow a minority?

This isn't a minority, what you call a "minority" is the mount and blade multiplayer fanbase.

You expect them to take feedback from the SP board and not call that a minority, but the feedback from the MP is somehow a minority?

The multiplayer fanbase is sadly a minority, I know it sucks, you know it sucks but TW focus in development was always the SP. Do I like this? Hell no
But my point stands: The more violence is put into words, the less is the chance of achieving anything, so you can continue making thread after thread but I don't see much to gain from

The multiplayer fanbase is sadly a minority, I know it sucks, you know it sucks but TW focus in development was always the SP. Do I like this? Hell no
But my point stands: The more violence is put into words, the less is the chance of achieving anything, so you can continue making thread after thread but I don't see much to gain from
I got the second point, but i don't understand the whole thing about MP being a minority, because MP is a minority it doesn't mean you neglect feedback. That's what i am trying to tell you.

I got the second point, but i don't understand the whole thing about MP being a minority, because MP is a minority it doesn't mean you neglect feedback. That's what i am trying to tell you.

I am on the same side as you when it comes to neglecting feedback, it's a desaster, but I am in favour of criticising this openly without hate, it worries me that so many people blame people like M.Arda that are working their ass off and atleast talk to us, while the people making the decisions are not visible at all

Hey everyone. A hotfix has been pushed to live today (~1 hour ago) that potentially fixed crashes that occurred while loading the maps in Multiplayer. I know we're not quite there yet but please let us know if this improved the situation in any way. We thank you for your patience with this matter.

Please continue to report all the crashes that occur, it's very much appreciated.

The fix was for the loading crashes. If you experience any other crash please use the crash reporter tool so that we will be able to take a detailed look at the crash.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

Back
Top Bottom