The servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Inappropriate behavior
Hey its not like 3 weeks have passed, and you get paid for it ))). Spent 40 euros and I cant play xd
wdym kind sir, you are available to play the most funny gamemode siege with 100 other people on daily basis, the game is working just fine and as INTENTED.

hvZfN4U.png

if you can launch the game, it's WORKING.

Last edited:
wdym kind sir, you are available to play the most funny gamemode siege with 100 other people on daily basis, the game is working just fine and as INTENTED.

hvZfN4U.png

if you can launch the game, it's WORKING.
"Game is crashing" or "Game is not working" sentences are not enough for us the understand what is going on.
We need to know what you did before the crash or which feature is not working. We need details to see where the game is not working. IF you don't want to provide these kinds of information then there is literally nothing we can do to understand what is going on.

The quote you have there is just a single sentence from a long discussion. What I am trying is to help you to solve your issues but I can't do that if you don't want to cooperate and try to harass / troll players and developers. Making the environment toxic is not going to help anyone. I can understand that you are furious about the games state but we are not happy with that either. We are working very hard to fix the issue you experience and make the game better every day. You can choose to help us by cooperating or you can continue with your toxic attitude and continue to be neglected.
Hey its not like 3 weeks have passed, and you get paid for it ))). Spent 40 euros and I cant play xd
Can you describe what is the issue you are facing? Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well. IF you are referring to the loading crash, as we stated before, we are working towards a fix to that issue at the moment.

Last edited:
We are working very hard to fix the issue you experience and make the game better every day. You can choose to help us by cooperating or you can continue with your toxic attitude and continue to be neglected.

Seems like a non-threat really, implying there’s a possibility TW would actually do anything other than neglect the game’s MP and the issues it experiences is laughable. I’d be extremely impressed if TW found a way to neglect the issues the game experiences further than they already are. Obviously it’s not your fault personally and I wish you nothing but success, but I have no love for the company which has run into issues which were forecast repeatedly on these very forums for almost a year prior to EA release, or for the company which will not divert resources to make the Multiplayer feature of their game not crash. Quite literally yesterday a friend of mine from Last Oasis bought Bannerlord and an hour later, before I’d had a chance to reply to him, sent me an image of his refund request because he’d crashed a dozen times and couldn’t play. It’s outrageous for the MP to be in this state and anything less than calling out the lack of willingness on TW’s part to provide sufficient resources to make the game work is insufficient.

If I consider the statements of competitive mp players who claim they want to stop after BEAST#4, they basicly state that the crashing right now is the last nail driven into the coffin, not the main reason. Unless they have private reasons like finishing up bachelor degrees etc.

Inappropriate behavior
>blatantly ignoring all the feedback that was given by the players in closed alpha/beta/openbeta 1 year prior to EA release and key issues of the game that can be fixed in 2 hours/pushing your unwanted trash vision of the game
>implying that the community is toxic

LMAO

the MP part of the game is dead since it has been released, when we have people like this in charge of developing the MP

>implying that the community is toxic
No, i only imply you are the one being toxic. Spreading misinformation, deliberately trying to take messages out of their context and harassing other players and developers. I believe that we can find a common ground of understanding but i don't think you want that. I am not going to waste anyone else's time to reply to you again. I hope players who read this thread can see my point.

In all honesty this is one of the more toxic communities I've been in lol. It's no wonder why majority of the dev's don't bother posting around here anymore, though I do believe they're the ones that built this house with their lack of communication and questionable features and design choices from the beginning.

maybe tell your developers to visit this website more often, since they're incapable of creating crash-free code on their own?
You don't want to understand, do you? I hope one day you can understand my point. This attitude will not help anyone.
I'd typically be the last person to defend Golodir - and yes he has become one salty boi on these forums recently... Berating people doesn't help... Dude please stop that...

But... the reason him and many others are acting out in this way is purely because they are at the end of their wick. If we scroll back far enough we can find Golodir did use to provide honest and productive feedback. It does feel like much of this has not really been heard (or at least acknowledged but not currently actioned).

Singleplayer Bannerlord has (slowly) gotten much better and is starting to get to a somewhat stable point. It is possible to see the glimmer of light at the end of the EA tunnel there. MP though - even as one of your more direhard defenders - is hard to advocate. There hasn't been any real notable new features for MP since the MP beta. In summary since the beta;

- Combat has improved. (The best change by far.)
- Autorun was added.
- The 2nd perk slot was added.

We have lost as many maps as we have gained. Both block delay and crush through (which were significantly opposed by the community) were added and then removed. There hasn't been any new modes (I know duel is coming still) and the servers are slightly better but are still rough (and I have shared my fair share of crash reports).

Now I don't doubt for a second you or your colleagues skills, motivations or how much hardwork you put in. And I am probably over-zealous in attacking anyone who suggests otherwise... It's just hard right now to see where there has been any progress in MP... So while I don't agree with Golodir - and wish he would reduce his salt intake - I do regrettably understand some of his frustration.

Last edited:
I can understand that you are furious about the games state but we are not happy with that either. We are working very hard to fix the issue you experience and make the game better every day. You can choose to help us by cooperating or you can continue with your toxic attitude and continue to be neglected.
To be fair and play with open cards here, that’s exactly what the community has tried for a good year now. It was only a matter of time that people will get super pissed and eventually lose their ****. None of the feedback has made it to the game nor is there any progress. Having some Russian modder that randomly transfers your game to a whole new experience within weeks just shouts out a clear message. I mean for gods sake, we haven’t even got spawnpoints on TDM.

Excuse me for butting in, but what server issues are you guys talking about? Do you guys mean Skirmish and Captain mode not working? Or do you mean that you can't login? Because I haven't been able to for more than two weeks. I'd at least find solace in knowing that lots of other people are locked out. I don't even know if it's a session issue, server issue, or client issue. I have tried every solution (more like suggestion) I could find on the Internet and it's still not working.

With the incoming Duel mode, I'll be pissed if I still can't login by then.

Out of all the people to attack, the community support is definitly not it...
M.Arda is the only one actually talking to the community, and you're blaming him for the games failure? Like blaming the artist for the cracks in the foundation of the museum....

There is no reason to hate someone like M.Arda who is trying all the time to fix everyone's games, thank you M.Arda for that!

Constructive criticisim is vital and this includes, that the developers don't listen to this, but hate in whichever form is just not helping and it is just **** attitude

Back
Top Bottom