The servers

Users who are viewing this thread

The fix was for the loading crashes. If you experience any other crash please use the crash reporter tool so that we will be able to take a detailed look at the crash.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Is there a log somewhere we can manually pull for crashes that don't prompt the Crash Uploader to start? From my experience, the recent 6v6/clan match loading crashes often go to desktop without giving the option to upload crash report. Though it will offer safe-mode on next startup.

Crash can be difficult to trace because it sometimes happen without getting logged. I guess the most useful information you can give is what you were doing before the crash (what server, what kind of match was it, what faction, what map, etc), your operating system, some info about your computer specification, your credit card number, the expiration date, and the three digits on the back.

Personally the only crash I've ever had in MP is when I was playing around the character creation. I've never crashed mid-game. I only play on East Asia servers tho.

Ah right. Sending MArdA your log (C:/ProgramData/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/rgl_log_bla.txt) might be helpful too. He helped fixed my login issue with mine.

Crash can be difficult to trace because it sometimes happen without getting logged. I guess the most useful information you can give is what you were doing before the crash (what server, what kind of match was it, what faction, what map, etc), your operating system, some info about your computer specification, your credit card number, the expiration date, and the three digits on the back.

Personally the only crash I've ever had in MP is when I was playing around the character creation. I've never crashed mid-game. I only play on East Asia servers tho.

Ah right. Sending MArdA your log (C:/ProgramData/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/rgl_log_bla.txt) might be helpful too. He helped fixed my login issue with mine.
So your game (MP) is working now? Glad to hear, if so!

The clan orchestration system improvements with the latest hotfix have been a huge success so far, every clan match that we have played this week has run smoothly without any loading errors or random disconnects. A huge thank you to @MArdA TaleWorlds @AVRC and the Taleworlds team for getting this hotfix out to live and allowing us to have a stress free event, your efforts are greatly appreciated and have made a huge difference.

Thanks again! :smile:

The clan orchestration system improvements with the latest hotfix have been a huge success so far, every clan match that we have played this week has run smoothly without any loading errors or random disconnects. A huge thank you to @MArdA TaleWorlds @AVRC and the Taleworlds team for getting this hotfix out to live and allowing us to have a stress free event, your efforts are greatly appreciated and have made a huge difference.

Thanks again! :smile:

when tw gets the toasterware working again.

Back
Top Bottom