The Server Crashes are more frequent and bugs are even worse now after latest update

Users who are viewing this thread

So, after the 1.7.2 update came out, the servers seem to crash alomst every single round.

There is a bug that will make you unable to attack, block, or swap weapons (the only way we have found to fix it is to hold G and drop all of your weapons), we couldnt figure out what causes it, it seems to strike randomly.

I am an OC player, I can really only play on the OC server (I get 100 ping on EA servers). OC doesnt have skirmish nor captain (which we have asked for multiple times but no one has even told us why we cant have this, when we have OC tdm, siege, and duel??), so essentially, this update has just killed the game for OC players.

Is there anything that can be shared about what the dev team is doing to address these issues?

Anything that could be shared as to why OC doesnt have Skirmish or Captian would be cool too, but judging by the silence I've received from ALL available avenue's, I find it hard to be optimistic,

@Dejan @badbuckle @Callum @NIN3 anything you can share would be greatly appreciated (i will then explain it to the rest of the OC player base, which is basically just the Jims clan at this point lol)

Last edited:
I am an OC player, I can really only play on the OC server (I get 100 ping on EA servers). OC doesnt have skirmish nor captain (which we have asked for multiple times but no one has even told us why we cant have this, when we have OC tdm, siege, and duel??), so essentially, this update has just killed the game for OC players.
I can tell you this, it start with a letter "p" and ends with "riorities".

It is really that simple, TW has another focus and cba to get servers for some regions running. Stop running around and screaming why, because you exactly know why. TW doesn't care about you atm.

There is a bug that will make you unable to attack, block, or swap weapons (the only way we have found to fix it is to hold G and drop all of your weapons), we couldnt figure out what causes it, it seems to strike randomly.
Even though it strikes randomly do you remember what you do before it happens? DO you think this issue in particular only happens on certain game modes? Was this issue happening before the 1.7.2 update?

Even though it strikes randomly do you remember what you do before it happens? DO you think this issue in particular only happens on certain game modes? Was this issue happening before the 1.7.2 update?
We were on OC TDM on Nordtown, it happened to multiple people, and has never happened before the 1.7.2

Can confirm this has happened to me as well. At first it feels like the same thing where the server crashes and you can't swing but then you realize everyone else is still playing and then you die. It happened to me on Nordtown for sure and I think it happened once on the new siege map. I was trying to think of the commonalities between cases and I think it was after picking up a weapon (maybe it was the throwing axe?) but that could be coincidental.

Back
Top Bottom