Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Sheev of Lothlorien

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yummy Sheev

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Angola_Merkel said:
Yes, I share a very faint view with clown world, but most of the left shares some faint views with Hitler directly,

Ty for finally admitting, and thanks for the laugh. (Hey, clowns finally doing their job!)

I would class myself as a Minarchist, not Anarcho-capitalist (not that there is a huge difference, but I do believe some state should exist).

lol

We have all clearly come to accept that myself and my mixed-race teammate (African btw) are not neo-nazis.

lol

I'm sure that people will still disagree about the decision to use the avatars we are choosing to use at the moment but that's cool. People disagree about a lot of things, things with much bigger world consequences.

Again, it's not disagreement, but mockery. However speaking of consequences, I hope the discussion has been helpful for you and perhaps set a little kernel for you to consider not plastering that **** all over public profiles, but instead keeping it to yourself (the "nazis" in the real world might use it against you).

3aNUuNj.png

Dude, the fact that you're grown and you choose to align yourself with a ****ing frog and a frog community: You're a weirdo. If you don't cringe at yourself when you do that type of stuff, you're a ****ing weirdo. That babytalk **** or whatever is ****ing cringe, no matter how you spin it. That stuff originates from Reddit, a forum for a bunch of freaks.

honk honk friends!

the senate has gone through much in the past few months, including the tragic loss of puffthedragon to overwatch. his obsession with the game has robbed us of his regular company on discord. may he rest in peace. cobra, renowned bot and well-known inter, has similarly abandoned warband and instead spends his days engrossed in his ENORMOUS manga collection, though he still makes his presence known when summoned (he likes the attention).

congratulations to snacc, the most accomplished original senate player of all time (4th place WNL7 Div A, 2nd place RTC) for completing jump king in a very quick time. he competed with FP_Gazelle in speedrunning the game to see who could finish the game in the fastest time. while snacc completed it in a mere 10 hours, Gazelle abandoned the game after a similar amount of time (he had only done half of it) and proved once again that the senate is superior to FP.

walter remains absent, lost to the tragedies of the real world, and without him cobra regularly finds himself in tears. the poor boy needs his irish support :cry:. however, though he has been lost to time, we have gained the company of RK_Matt as a regular visitor to the discord. the two matts have now been split and likely will never be reconciled...

giphy.gif

the good news that we can all celebrate is the death of FP. FP was full of awful players and tragic personalities. most tragic of all was their inability to win against the senate, losing repeatedly since their creation to the power of the senate. clearly the senate is superior and continues to outlast them.

Back
Top Bottom