The Secret of The Black Mace Help

Users who are viewing this thread

RiceyGringo

Recruit
I have to say, this is a horribly designed quest, and now I don't even know if my quest is bugged or not.

I've reached the part where I have to find Januz Randziwill and fight him for the Black Mace, but after I defeat the bandits hired by Randziwill in the village he's nowhere to be found. So I tried a couple of things:

1. Reloaded the save just before I went into Nezvish to fight the bandits, and went around asking all the Polish lords where Randziwill is, all of them tell me "I don't know where Januz Randziwill is". I checked every town for him, he's not on any prisoner list nor in any polish town/castles.

2. Reloaded the save after I went to the Riga archives, Randziwill is in the capital (I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, normally claimants should be a regular party member, but Randziwill just stays in the first castle you conquer). Basically no lord nor Randziwill will say anything about the Black Mace until I succeed in the rebellion, yet as soon as I complete the rebellion Randziwill tells you something along the lines of "Thanks! I'm leaving" and disappears from the face of the earth.

P.S. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, even when Randziwill is in the capital, he doesn't show up on the list of units in the castle for some odd reason.

Back
Top Bottom