the scriptorium (screenshots, videos etc etc...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks but there is still a long way to go, the early alpha is just a concept to decide the shape of the mod. Lots of things will change, new factions, more accurate locations, troops and setting. I do my best to make it accurate with the tools and resources I have and I try to make whatever I can.

On a side note were you involved in the Imperium Graecorum mod development team? A shame the mod died, the concept was quite unique and interesting, I quite enjoyed the first releases but I had no knowledge to help back then.

It's a lot of work for one person, but I wish you luck with it.

Our dev team is still active elsewhere, but as we did not produce an update in time to make our mod compatible with the latest version of WB the subform was removed here. I'm not sure I understand that considering I've noted another mod here with no updates since 2011. (edit - nvm that was for M&B rather)

Anyhow I've returned to TaleWorlds in hopes of getting the form up eventually.

If you need anything of ours we'd be more than happy to collaborate, in fact Zemdu is a team member.

Thanks for your offer but I guess I'll be fine once I have more time to spend on it. Alas I'm not alone, there is another team member still active but not on this forum. The other member, Ivansk, is making some modeling for the mod. I'll try to post some renders and in game pictures once I have a good collection to show. Rgcotl and GothicKnight also helped a lot with models for the mod.

Good luck with your mod, I thought I was in the wrong place as I have not found the mod's board (IG) and I remembered that GothicKnight posted some models he made before his computer had issues but it seems that a lot of ancient mods boards have been deleted.

If you need something the best would be to send a PM, I'd like to keep this topic for Screenshots.

Back
Top Bottom