Users who are viewing this thread

Theo H said:
ThatOneSwadianDude said:
wattamess23 said:
Dual blade!
untitledLampD_zps138e130e.jpg

how do you get the fire sword and Fire-sword shield? :O

Cheats?

Since I think those items are not attainable by other means.

Cheats? TEACH ME , MASTER!

Hasn't been a screenshot here in some time so I'll give it a go. :razz:

Here we have my first ever created character in this mod of whom I can't recall the name because the game crashed at some point and the save file got corrupted. :sad:
52D3A49A0F8B469B80D13CA39A2079320FAA6C9A

On my second playthrough I made this hero.
BvCEnl1.jpg
Don't mind the fact that my men were looking the opposite direction, bit of shyness going on there  :mrgreen:

1uW3wEG.jpg

Since it's so quiet around here, I suppose I'll add some videos to the mix.  Obviously spoilers are ahead, so if you haven't played and want to see the story and features for yourself, don't look further.

A couple of month ago, I decided to start a playthrough of Light & Darkness.  I chose to use the pre-patch version, as I wanted to preserve the confusion and unintentional hilarity caused by all of the translation errors.  Strangely, this run has been tougher than my previous two playthroughs, but that might be a good thing, as Warband can seem kind of easy at times.  I've also been discovering features I missed before, like the lake dungeon!  I seriously had no idea it was there:

You guys can also start from the beginning, when I was (probably) very boring:

I have almost entirely destroyed the forces of darkness. It took a lot of hacking, slashing, over a hundred dead freedom knights/nord templars/heroic gladiators, and no small amount of spamming incredibly powerful magic to blow away the defenders of the towns of Tihr and Wercheg, as well as the three castles also owned formerly held by the Durhua Empire.

With around 200 enemies left and all my men dead or unconscious, I finish the battle by retreating into the castle towers, and using hit-and-run tactics with powerful area-of-affect magic.

Odin boarhelm said:
Hey nora, how's the translation coming?
The cooking of Light and Darkness II is not completed yet. And you know, the translation is usually the final job.  Please be patient.  Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom