Royal Rat Rumble - NA Scramble Draft League

A tournament for primarily the NA community to have its own scramble league. Everyone is welcome!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

The Royal Rat Rankings! - Post Your Rankings & Thoughts Here!

Users who are viewing this thread

There are 2 ppl who played bannerlord in my team the past 2 weeks, Rob team dropped, the admin team dropped and I’m pretty sure at least 2 other teams are inactive af

If we had week 1 match ups posted I'm pretty sure most of the people who are away from the game will hop back on...
The Scramble league just needs to get going otherwise it will flop.

Veluca Matatas won the tournament based on point differential. Big thanks to Sigis team for having the courage to face us. As for the rest of the teams, it's not surprising none of you wanted to risk facing us in week 2.

Veluca Matatas won the tournament based on point differential. Big thanks to Sigis team for having the courage to face us. As for the rest of the teams, it's not surprising none of you wanted to risk facing us in week 2.
Can we talk about the fact that MrWhalefish (best BL duellist), beat you in an official Warband ft7?

Mihawk's Hotdog Water Drinkers were top tier, a real contender. However, this tournament was as fake as the news. SAD!

Back
Top Bottom