NW Completed [The Royal Army] Grand Campaign (EU) - NEW POLL!

What 3 days are best for these battles?

• Monday

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Sunday

Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hawkes said:
Edit: As a side-note, due to my fail paint skills; some of the territories aren't 100% accurately drawn. It's just a rough interpretation - this is for future preference to all historical geographers. ^^

:cry:

Name of regiment: 3rd Prince of Wales
Desired faction (doesn't mean you get it, first come, first server): Italy
Amount of men you can bring to a conquest event: 15 - 25
Why you are interested: Because it looks fun (and we have gangnam style)

Name of regiment: 90th Perthshire Regiment of foot (90e Royal écossais)
Regiment Leader + Steam: Viktor - Bennie94v
Desired faction (doesn't mean you get it, first come, first serve):France
Amount of men you can bring to a conquest event:15-20(Line Infantry) 5-9 (Artillery)
Why you are interested:Because i've signed up for many other's and it would be nice to have one
Are you prepared to withstand the whole duration of the event, and have you read the rules?:Ofc.

I agree we should have two scheduled days a week but does it have to be Wednesday and Friday? Don't know about most regiments but I've always found Friday to be foul for attendance. And I don't have any valid reason against Wednesday other than it's not good for me... :razz:

But personally I'd say Sunday and Tuesday/Thursday :smile:

Also...why no Gibralter for UK?
Oh and why is Brittany twice the size it should be and uh...belonging to UK.

I don't like to nitpick but... :razz:

jezza93 said:
I agree we should have two scheduled days a week but does it have to be Wednesday and Friday? Don't know about most regiments but I've always found Friday to be foul for attendance. And I don't have any valid reason against Wednesday other than it's not good for me... :razz:

But personally I'd say Sunday and Tuesday/Thursday :smile:

Also...why no Gibralter for UK?
Oh and why is Brittany twice the size it should be and uh...belonging to UK.

I don't like to nitpick but... :razz:

Gameplay reasons and fail paint skills.

As for event days, monday is a possibility and saturday. We may even have 3 one on a wednesday.

Extreme_Badger said:
Name of regiment: 3rd Prince of Wales
Desired faction (doesn't mean you get it, first come, first server): Italy
Amount of men you can bring to a conquest event: 15 - 25
Why you are interested: Because it looks fun (and we have gangnam style)

Accepted. Will add you tomorrow. Same goes for Bonny!

Name of regiment: 63eme
Regiment Leader + Steam: Me, you have it
Desired faction (doesn't mean you get it, first come, first serve): France
Amount of men you can bring to a conquest event: 20-30
Why you are interested: Because it looks fun, and you inspired me to sign up =D
Are you prepared to withstand the whole duration of the event, and have you read the rules?: Yes

Karth said:
Name of regiment: 63eme
Regiment Leader + Steam: Me, you have it
Desired faction (doesn't mean you get it, first come, first serve): France
Amount of men you can bring to a conquest event: 20-30
Why you are interested: Because it looks fun, and you inspired me to sign up =D
Are you prepared to withstand the whole duration of the event, and have you read the rules?: Yes

Welcome aboard! Once everyone has signed up, we will have a numerous amount of threads to avoid too much confusion. E.g - 1 will be based on campaign map, and a few others will be based upon the battles (meaning everything won't be compiled into one massive thread).

Edit: On a side note - for weekly battles, what 3 days are best for everyone?

Quick update. Alot of rules will be added/simplified in the new thread, when it's up. I will also fix a couple of territories.

This event will be great :smile: I'm really looking forward. Gonna continue mapping for this ^^

Will lock the thread tomorrow. This event is being renamed - it's suspected to start on the 21st of September. Look out for the [Napoleonic] Grand Campaign!

All current regiments will retain their current positions. The new threads will be the following:

Napoloenic: Grand Campaign
Napoleonic: Monday Conquest/Siege
Napoleonic: Wednesday Conquest/Siege
Napoleonic: Friday Conquest/Siege

Grand Campaign will contain information about the actual campaign, and will be much more organised and easier to understand and follow - layout will be 10x clearer.

Other 3 threads will be the dates on which we schedule our battles. If a regiment cannot fill all of their slots, we will obtain 'mercenary regiments/random regiments' to participate in the event from signups.

might i suggest you combine east and west prussia to form east prussia, rename berlin to west prussia and gut hessen intwo and name the upper half hannover?
apart from that great map! looking forward to playing!

41st Cpt SgtPepper said:
might i suggest you combine east and west prussia to form east prussia, rename berlin to west prussia and gut hessen intwo and name the upper half hannover?

Sounds good. Main map problems were in Prussia/Austria anyway; it's the first bit of constructive feedback on the map anyway! Thread will be completed tomorrow, so look out for Napoleonic: Grand Campaign.

Hawkes said:
41st Cpt SgtPepper said:

Sounds good. Main map problems were in Prussia/Austria anyway; it's the first bit of constructive feedback on the map anyway! Thread will be completed tomorrow, so look out for Napoleonic: Grand Campaign.

:sad: I added constructive feedback concerning Gibralter!

Name of regiment: 9thBattalion
Regiment Leader + Steam:  Col,jingeking    steam=jingeking
Desired faction : Italy
Amount of men you can bring to a conquest event: 10+
Why you are interested: we are interested because we like to get in big events. we thought this would be interesting
Feedback: i am really looking forward to doing this, this would be a good opertunity for the 9thBattalion

It's on a temporary hold at the moment. Real life has to come first I'm afraid - I reckon it'll be back up and running around december once I can get my 'gaming life' sorted again. ^^

Back
Top Bottom