The Roman Invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any way to just get rid of all the fancy extra complicated stuff in the mod so I can just play the game with the only change being the Roman Invasion in a year?  I can't deal with all the lag and I prefer the simplistic gameplay of native but I just want the challange of dealing with the romans.

There are download links to older versions in the Main Thread.
V3 is just invasion, simple kingdom managment (no court, no population, no health, normal soldiers), and patrols/regiments feature (voluntary to use). And the new items are there too. Version without items is V1 but I don't recommend it.
Old version on Rapidshare version 3
http://rapidshare.com/files/178851395/Sword_of_Damocles_-_Invasion_v3.rar

Nikolai Alexandre said:
NEVERMIND, the lag was only the first time i loaded the mod, but still you didn't answer my question.  c'mon today people!

Heres a tip CALM DOWN! people have lives, including the MOD team, doesnt revolve around taleworlds.... They get to answering threads when they have time and can get to it, do you not realize there are hundreds of posts daily so answering them all isnt a easy task, so be patient and when someone can answer your question they will. Frankly I dont care if it was intended as a joke or not..

You should look at other posts that ask about "lag" issues and see the replies.... helps to read the forums :roll:

I am calmed down, and i'm already aware of what you said.  Ty for the answer dude I just like it to be a nice simple unstoppable invasion of Calradia.  The Duchy of Villania faction is so nice  :smile:

Nikolai Alexandre said:
I am calmed down, and i'm already aware of what you said.  Ty for the answer dude I just like it to be a nice simple unstoppable invasion of Calradia.  The Duchy of Villania faction is so nice  :smile:
The problem is that it's V4 that added own special troops. So playing V3 you don't have Villlianians (I also play them :wink: ). V3 is just native with invasion, ability to create own kingdom, hire lords and make patrols. No player specific troops, no new buildings, no new army managment system (that can be pain in the ass but is more realistic), no population etc.

Back
Top Bottom