SP Musket Era The Road to Independence(cancceled until further notice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cancelled until further notice

Hey, its me Colonel Ryan. I got some inspiration from the Independence War mod, so i decided to start a mod about the revolutionary war of the American Thirteen Colonies.
i came up with the idea by playing the campaign in Empire:Total War.
And first off all DONT ASK FOR REALESE DATE.

This is a Empire: Total War mod for Mount'n Blade

The factions are and will be
The Thirteen Colonies(USA)
Great Britian
French Allies
Hessian Army
Spanish Colonies

Need to do
Scripting - Sea Battles(Mirathei,Jubal) Artillery(Highlander) Bridge Battles(Arch3r) Combat Abiletis(Chel) Formations(Mirathei).
Mapping(new and fresh map of the USA)
Items(stuff)
Troops
Plans to add new Animations
more........

Featrues
Real names to the troops
new map of the USA
more cavalry
new music
ETC

team is now
Colonel Ryan: Newbie Scripter, Mapper, Models other stuff.
Kmovies: Models

Credits
I will thanks Dain Ironfoot for his supreme uniforms.
OSP for weapons(Sabres, Horses and other stuff)
any more?

Signature

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,76437.0.html][IMG]http://library.thinkquest.org/11683/media/Title.gif[/IMG][/url]

Screenshots

anything i forgot?, tell me.

King85 said:
when you releasing it? haha, kidding. so you and the patriot mod are competing now i assume?

no, no ,no, im on the team as modeler in that mod, also i making this mod to entertain my self, and other M&B guys.

Wu-long said:
u should talk to jubal

Jubal, the sea battles, delicious :razz:.

jacob25

Sergeant at Arms
there was this guy who was posting some amzing ships on the forge post wings 3d models page, u could look around there

butscrew

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Actually I asked you for the release date, not the REALESE date like you stated in your first post. So I didn't break any rules :smile:

So are you going to try and contact someone from one of the dead musket mods teams? Maybe get some muskets etc.

Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Grandmaster Knight
butscrew said:
Actually I asked you for the release date, not the REALESE date like you stated in your first post. So I didn't break any rules :smile:

So are you going to try and contact someone from one of the dead musket mods teams? Maybe get some muskets etc.
You really are a teacher. You're one of those that won't consider True for an answer even if its right because you wrote "Write TRUE or FALSE" in the instructions, amirite? :mad:

butscrew

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
butscrew said:

You really are a teacher. You're one of those that won't consider True for an answer even if its right because you wrote "Write TRUE or FALSE" in the instructions, amirite? :mad:

No you're wrong, bye bye. The answer was indeed FALSE. Now stop spamming the thread (I am such a hypocrite).

Top Bottom