The Red Wars, Calradia 1923

Users who are viewing this thread

Tried this mod out, but it appears to be a mess. I really wanted to like it, but some things turned me off. For one, its way too Native for my liking. Convenience features like battle continuation, companions equipping items from loot pile, being able to join battles from any side, and an option to turn off companion complaints to be able to have all of them at once, should be the #1 priority. Was also not able to break lords out of Shariz prison, because there wasn't a prison at all... the prison guard was standing infront of the lord's hall entrance. Your dev blogs on moddb leave a lot to be desired, when there are glaring problems such as these which need to be addressed first before you go onto bigger things. I think this mod has a lot of potential, don't get me wrong.

hipp522 said:
Tried this mod out, but it appears to be a mess. I really wanted to like it, but some things turned me off. For one, its way too Native for my liking. Convenience features like battle continuation, companions equipping items from loot pile, being able to join battles from any side, and an option to turn off companion complaints to be able to have all of them at once, should be the #1 priority. Was also not able to break lords out of Shariz prison, because there wasn't a prison at all... the prison guard was standing infront of the lord's hall entrance. Your dev blogs on moddb leave a lot to be desired, when there are glaring problems such as these which need to be addressed first before you go onto bigger things. I think this mod has a lot of potential, don't get me wrong.
The feedback is appreciated, but the version you are judging is old, no longer supported, and doesn't reflect the upcoming version at all. The development blogs are for Red Wars 2.0 which is a complete overhaul of the entire mod - everything has been made from scratch and we are very satisfied with our results so far. None of the issues you are facing in the current version should be present in the new version. It's brand new.

Reus said:
hipp522 said:
The feedback is appreciated, but the version you are judging is old, no longer supported, and doesn't reflect the upcoming version at all. The development blogs are for Red Wars 2.0 which is a complete overhaul of the entire mod - everything has been made from scratch and we are very satisfied with our results so far. None of the issues you are facing in the current version should be present in the new version. It's brand new.
Sounds like it'll be fun. Can you include what convenience features will be coming to that version in a dev blog?

do you consider moving to "Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare" after red wars 2 ? that game looks like in dire need of skillful modders after its relase.

edit after years: bannerlord is coming so no you should move to bannerlord  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom