The Red Wars, Calradia 1923

Users who are viewing this thread

The modding world of M&B is experiencing something unbelivable! Three mods and update releases in one day. Madness

Anyway looking towards trying the 1.5 out when i can.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Went through the resources, and holy ****, saying the quality of the new items varies is an understatement. Some of them are ******** great, but holy **** some of them are bad. I cant understand why people keep insisting on using that older-than-time building pack made for the original MnB, without atleast attempting to improve them. But as I said, some of the props are great, hard to tell which ones you have snatched from somewhere else or made or yourself.

A lot of the stuff in resources is unimplemented crud with no new textures that we have laying around, look at the stuff in game. Most of the in game stuff is much improved by our texture artists.

Call of Duty 2 I bought from Steam carried two viruses which destroyed my gaming pc completely just before 1.5 was released. Thank. F******. You.

There's a village on the Balion shore (not far from Rhodok shore) which belongs to Rhodok instead of Balion. Is it intended?

Just played it... Nothing spacial... Just... ITS 6.56 TIMES BETTER THAN 1.4. The guns and music, oh my good, and the crosshair.
But theres still some shields and awlpikes in shops tho. And lack of outlaws are hurting my sarranid abuse of rhodoks. And yes i am abusinh rhodoks just because of the money.

is it just me, or is it a little weird to see an islamic republic in a continent presumably on a different planet presumably in a different dimension? I always imagined calradian religions being very different to our religions

I think the whole point of the mod is that it mirrors historical trends. If this were an alternate dimension then why would communism have the hammer and sickle, for example.

I hope it introduces fire selectors for automatic weapons like the AK's. Some other mods have the option and it really does make a huge amount of difference being able to fire single shots vs full auto at range. Especially since the automatic weapons and their relationship with the crosshairs in this mod are such that they are semi useless at hitting anything beyond melee range. Hope that changes too btw.

High hopes for this one.

Back
Top Bottom