The Recruiting Room

Users who are viewing this thread

So ok i can start  to work some models and to change some dialogs in the game. :mrgreen:

dynamite.png

Please put that picture in a spoiler like this: And I don't think that we'll need dynamite... We need new weapons (muskets, sabres), uniforms,... Take a look here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,59522.msg1731049.html#msg1731049 Find some inspiration there...

JDeNef13

I might be able to voice act for a teen or a young soldier.

I'm quite shy as I'm only 13. If you wan't to hear me, we can talk on Ventrilo/TeamSpeak

I can do most of the sentence's you supplied, and I can think of a couple more.

It would be the first time I ever voice acted without being forced by a teacher or w/e.

If you guys still need a beta tester i'll be more than willing. I'm a Beta tester for EW for Rome Total War, though KLA hasn't updated us since the beginning of time so I have free time on my hands. If you recruit me just give me a list of what to look out for and i'll keep my eyes as pealed as a naked orange :smile:

Hey, love the mod
Can't do any coding or anything but I can help with any story lines and ideas etc..
I've done this period before so I could also help with the history.

These are a few things that I found:

Judging by the Monarch of Sweden being King Charles XIII I judge that the mod is set in the early 1800's
King Charles XIII - 1809-1818

Napoleon - 1804-1815

Tsar Peter - bit inconsistent because the last tsar called peter was Peter the Third(1762) which doesn't fit  (I recommend Tsar Alexander I (1801-1825) who fits with the time period)

I'm not sure which of the Georges you used for England but George III (1760-1820) is the best suited

I'm not sure what the leader for Austria is but probably should be Francis II (1804-1835)

Also not sure about the Finnish Marksman but probably fits in the Swedish Faction unless it's after 1809 after which Finland was an autonomous region in the Russian Empire.

This might seem a bit picky but on the whole this mod is pretty accurate and probably the best on here.

Oh and by the way do you intend to either port or further develop this mod for Warband? I think this would be really good for the mod with the new politics features etc. Although if you do can you please somehow fix the bloody stupid swordplay in Warband, I can't stand playing it because I can't get used to the controls.

I can do an amazing southern American accent if you ever do the America Civil War.  :lol:

Anyhow, I can do historical research, and MAYBE some banners. Also I'm able to write Quest dialogues etc.

Back
Top Bottom