The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RabbleKnight said:
2 things i want right now.

A board for the mod so i can post mein screenshots and talk about the mod.

And for that ''No horse texture'' bug to be fixed.
Agreed, after that La Grandmaster could work on the other fixes as long as he needs and release them in one patch, but the horse thingy has to go.

Ambrush said:
AIDS McGee said:
AIDS McGee said:
My game keeps crashing as the intro mission is about to start, so I can never really get past the character creation, I've tried switching from dx7 to dx9 and I still have been having the issue, anyone else having this?

Update: I tried again using load textures on demand, didn't work either, still crashed after I hit continue to go to the intro.
Redownload, hope it helps.

Seems to have fixed the issue, thanks!

AIDS McGee said:
Ambrush said:
AIDS McGee said:
AIDS McGee said:
My game keeps crashing as the intro mission is about to start, so I can never really get past the character creation, I've tried switching from dx7 to dx9 and I still have been having the issue, anyone else having this?

Update: I tried again using load textures on demand, didn't work either, still crashed after I hit continue to go to the intro.
Redownload, hope it helps.

Seems to have fixed the issue, thanks!
Glad I could be of help mate, enjoy!

Chrome keeps telling me that the MEGA download is dangerous. It doesn't even prompt me with a Yes/No, it just cancels the download outright. I think somebody reported the file as dangerous. That or Chrome is totally overreacting.

Krowe93 said:
Chrome keeps telling me that the MEGA download is dangerous. It doesn't even prompt me with a Yes/No, it just cancels the download outright. I think somebody reported the file as dangerous. That or Chrome is totally overreacting.
Same thing for me.  Just go into all downloads and click recover malicious file or something like that, and then it works fine.

Grandmaster, the main menu and character creation screens are amazing.  Never seen a main menu like that in Warband, freaked me out :smile:.

Just registered, because of The Reckoning. I have to say you did great work. Keep it up.

edit: Is there any way to inform you about bugs or smth? Should we do this in this topic or you already have something else for it?

I get RGL error get_shader failed for bumpmap
i tried in direct x9 and 7 also load texture on  demand but still didnt work .mabe cus my graphic card dosent have pixel shader any help pls ?

Is Camp Bastion unfinished? I hope so. I'd like to see walls, not just the entrance.
FkZGjXl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom