The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhox said:
No he should post a video of the big tits

Is that the main reason you freaks wanna play this mod, no screw all those new gameplay features big breasts is where it's at. Anyhow your making nice progress with the mod La Grandmaster, I like what your doing.

Hazzardevil said:
xPearse said:
Hazzardevil said:
Rhox said:

xPearse is making a mod for that.

Nice joke, well it may be based on something like that but I would never dare to include such fanservice. I do have standards you know.

Says the man making a Highschool of the Dead mod. If you wanted to be taken seriously I'd choose something like Hellsing.
Would Hellsing work in M&B? Would it really?

Volkodav said:
Hazzardevil said:
xPearse said:
Hazzardevil said:
Rhox said:

xPearse is making a mod for that.

Nice joke, well it may be based on something like that but I would never dare to include such fanservice. I do have standards you know.

Says the man making a Highschool of the Dead mod. If you wanted to be taken seriously I'd choose something like Hellsing.
Would Hellsing work in M&B? Would it really?
Seras Victoria has big tits :grin:

Epicrules said:
Guys. This mod is not called "The Anime Discussioning". Please stop polluting the thread.
huehuehuehue

I just wondered if are there going to be strong melee weapons something like the super sledge from fallout bah nevermind

Rhox said:
I just wondered if are there going to be strong melee weapons something like the super sledge from fallout bah nevermind
*Kinda* Unreallistic tool, IMO. Never liked they did such a thing.

It was said that you could choose a kid or a dog as your companions in character creation, but not babies. Baby zombies crawling towards you would be creepy as **** though  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom