The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volkonski said:
I suppose grandmaster could tie the super infected into a US army quest. Something like "Alpha squad went missing X weeks/months ago, we've tasked you and whomever you deem fit to accompany you to go find them. *Insert potential award here*". Also perhaps upon finding and eliminating the super infected you find a cache of weapons and supplies which you can either hoard for yourself or give to your faction.
Only problem is that you just mentioned they died and he would give you a reward upon their Second death

Hi guys , I have problem . Big problem . Why i get normal warband with this ? I get loter (BANDITS) ,normal items  . Im creating player and i get normal start (warband) zombies see only in villages . Kings , lords normal walk on map ;(( please help me!! I NEED TO PLAY IT!!

ReckoningIsNice said:
Hi guys , I have problem . Big problem . Why i get normal warband with this ? I get loter (BANDITS) ,normal items  . Im creating player and i get normal start (warband) zombies see only in villages . Kings , lords normal walk on map ;(( please help me!! I NEED TO PLAY IT!!

Uhm, because the mod is not out yet and you can only download a sceneing pack?

ReckoningIsNice said:
The mod is not released yet, I ussually wouldn't be so polite as I get pms and comments like this all the time, but your name has won me over. The mod will be released in the next couple of months

The faces of those big guys are great but maybe too great. They stand out from the regular (if reworked) Warband faces so much it kind of breaks consistency.

La Grandmaster said:
ReckoningIsNice said:
The mod is not released yet, I ussually wouldn't be so polite as I get pms and comments like this all the time, but your name has won me over. The mod will be released in the next couple of months

Really good work, never seen a mod like that with such ambitious idea in that speed  :shock: :shock:

Grandmaster's managed to create vehicles, auto-weapons, a new currency system, ammo crafting and freakin Helicopters. I doubt there's a modder better than him on this forum.

ClearlyInvisible said:
Grandmaster's managed to create vehicles, auto-weapons, a new currency system, ammo crafting and freakin Helicopters. I doubt there's a modder better than him on this forum.
Im flattered, but im not even close believe me. Check out L'Aigle or Forodren Auth for some truly amazing stuff, the quality of those mods is what I aspire to

La Grandmaster said:
ClearlyInvisible said:
Im flattered, but im not even close believe me. Check out L'Aigle or Forodren Auth for some truly amazing stuff, the quality of those mods is what I aspire to

The quality of those mods wil be finished in 1-2 years lol. Like anyone wants to wait that long, by the time they finish bannerlord will be out. You made your mod in under a year.

GG

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
La Grandmaster said:
ClearlyInvisible said:

The quality of those mods wil be finished in 1-2 years lol. Like anyone wants to wait that long, by the time they finish bannerlord will be out. You made your mod in under a year.

GG

Agreed!

And when Bannerlord is released I will be expecting The Reckoning 2 :wink:

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
La Grandmaster said:
ClearlyInvisible said:

GG
Perfection cant be rushed. Not that you would realize that.

ClearlyInvisible said:

You stated your notions and that was absurd. Thank you.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Sir_Don_Quixote said:
La Grandmaster said:
ClearlyInvisible said:

GG
Perfection cant be rushed. Not that you would realize that.

Indeed I do know that. And I know Grandmasters wont be perfect at the start either. Thats why theres something called a alpha release, where people can test and make suggestions to improve, and polish the mod. The other mods like L'aigle won't have an alpha till a while, they will probably just release it. Thus, the community may find flaws and Doc may think its been to much work and forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom