The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no plans to put it in the alpha, although maybe in future versions. I have enough to do at the moment - its got to the point where I don't even like zombies anymore  :wink:

I will probably code in the confederate troops fully, finish scening most towns and castles (will take the most time), balance the armours stats (weapons are already mostly balanced), tidy up a few other things and then release an alpha - I plan to take a bit of a break from the mod after the alpha is released

Depends how much time I spend working on the mod, I haven't been spending loads of time on it recently. If I was to spend a solid month working solely on the mod then it would be released by the end of it - but that's never going to happen

La Grandmaster said:
Depends how much time I spend working on the mod, I haven't been spending loads of time on it recently. If I was to spend a solid month working solely on the mod then it would be released by the end of it - but that's never going to happen

Take your time. It would be a damn shame if you pushed yourself too much and burned out after the alpha.

La Grandmaster said:
Well, always work at your own pace. If you just lose interest in the mod because you have been working on the mod a lot the mod will probably not be very good because you would've put little heart into it and when you put little heart into anything it usually does not turn out oh so nice.

Maybe you'd want to use these guard rails I made, they could be of some use. They come in a bunch of separate parts so you can mix and match the lengths before ending them with the end guard rail.

You ever thought of getting a dedicated team to help you out. Honestly, the scale of what your doing seems way to much for one person to do. You'll eventually get either annoyed, tired, or just realize it's too much work and time. I only say this is because this is what happened to the majority of the mods that became incomplete but released or becomes inactive without even coming out. It's something that has been happening a lot lately.

What you have done though is absolutely amazing and something many mod makers haven't tried doing.

FeralCrazed said:
You ever thought of getting a dedicated team to help you out. Honestly, the scale of what your doing seems way to much for one person to do. You'll eventually get either annoyed, tired, or just realize it's too much work and time. I only say this is because this is what happened to the majority of the mods that became incomplete but released or becomes inactive without even coming out. It's something that has been happening a lot lately.

What you have done though is absolutely amazing and something many mod makers haven't tried doing.

Yea he's more or less on his own, he has got some help before and I have offered various stuff that he can use. I am busy myself so I can't fully help him out, im good at buildings but not really anything other than that.

Whatever keeps you from burning yourself out, good sir, but I think I speak for many of us here when I say PLEASE don't let this become a member of the ocean of promising mods that died.

Pjoft said:
xPearse said:
Pjoft said:
xPearse said:
(...) im good at buildings but not really anything other than that.
I second that. xPearse's work would look good in the Mod.

I get the kinda feeling your stalking me.
Completely off-topic - I'm not.

That was a joke.

Sir_Newton said:
Whatever keeps you from burning yourself out, good sir, but I think I speak for many of us here when I say PLEASE don't let this become a member of the ocean of promising mods that died.

Well recently new years and Christmas happened so I would say he will need some time before he adjusts back to working on the mod, probably a week plus. He will eventually release the mod hopefully as he has come this far and done alot of work on it.

i just created an account on taleworlds after monitoring this mod on this thread and moddb for a couple months and gotta say i just HAD to show my support somewhere where i knew LaGrandmaster would see i wish i could actually model or code or something i wish you the best on this mod and yeah don't push it too fast make it as good as you can without burning yourself out and take breaks when needed we understand just don't let it die for all that is good D: hahaha good luck love what I've seen so far! :grin:

I've actually started helping him out a lot, and i'm currently doing a lot of work on item balancing. That should be done very very soon, and then hopefully i'll get started on working with La Grandmaster on coding the New Confederate faction. So hopefully with my help the mod will get released much sooner since I myself want to play it a lot! hahaha :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom