The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzardevil said:
I have skme questions about he map and snow. How much area does the map cover? One US state? 2? Whole of America? And will there be snow on it?
There is no snow on the map and hence their will be no snowy scenes in the mod. The map is a very modified version of natives so it will look familiar to anyone who has recently played normal m&b. It is set as a fictional place in the US, somewhere like rural Kentucky, Alabama or Louisiana - I should note that the mod plays on stereotypes massively and I do understand that these states for the large part dont necessarily fit these stereotypes.

Should be able to post an update on what I've been working on along with some screenshots later today

La Grandmaster said:
Hazzardevil said:
I have skme questions about he map and snow. How much area does the map cover? One US state? 2? Whole of America? And will there be snow on it?
There is no snow on the map and hence their will be no snowy scenes in the mod. The map is a very modified version of natives so it will look familiar to anyone who has recently played normal m&b. It is set as a fictional place in the US, somewhere like rural Kentucky, Alabama or Louisiana - I should note that the mod plays on stereotypes massively and I do understand that these states for the large part dont necessarily fit these stereotypes.

Should be able to post an update on what I've been working on along with some screenshots later today

Kentalradianama? Sounds about right.

Vibrant Towns

The mod now features bustling and vibrant towns. Towns are now filled with both faction and location specific troops and villagers. Towns no longer feature the bland "townmen" and "townwomen"  - now you can talk to travelling preachers, scavengers, ex-slaves, doctors, mercernaries, working girls, ex-bandits, neo nazis, slavers, biker gangs, chopper pilots and the list goes on and on. Many of these are faction specific e.g slavers will only spawn in aryan and confederate towns (as these factions are pro slavery). Towns also all now feature faction specific guards - both mounted and un mounted who now patrol the settlement. On a side not I have also completely re-textured and replaced all of natives horses to a much higher quality.

Busy Towns

bpea.jpg
mvbw.jpg

Some of the unique villagers
dr32.jpg

masterborn12 said:
i have a question i know this might be abit racist but if you talk to the nazi will he judge you on how you look.

It needs a more improved version of WSE to recognize the player face texture and maybe(just maybe) hair color.

But since WSE isn't updated for 1.158 and it hasn't an exact function for face texture, no, it's not possible. I'm afraid you can be an Afro-American member of the Aryan Brotherhood in this mod.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
masterborn12 said:
i have a question i know this might be abit racist but if you talk to the nazi will he judge you on how you look.

It needs a more improved version of WSE to recognize the player face texture and maybe(just maybe) hair color.

But since WSE isn't updated for 1.158 and it hasn't an exact function for face texture, no, it's not possible. I'm afraid you can be an Afro-American member of the Aryan Brotherhood in this mod.

Silverstag and Battle of Europe both have an updated WSE, not sure if it does this or not though, but if it doesn't I suppose we have a WSE to add it with.

Scantily clad women with side boob, just set the womens rights movement back a few decades. Other than that the rest looks awesome, nice work.

Mr. Gloom said:
Do they actually have horses in this mod, or has the mod maker just not gotten around to removing them yet?

La Grandmaster said:
On a side not I have also completely re-textured and replaced all of natives horses to a much higher quality.

I'd imagine he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of retexturing them so beautifully if he had intended to remove them. :wink:

The horses can be seen here in the third pic
mvbw.jpg
and the first pic
dr32.jpg

La Grandmaster said:
Vibrant Towns

The mod now features bustling and vibrant towns. Towns are now filled with both faction and location specific troops and villagers. Towns no longer feature the bland "townmen" and "townwomen"  - now you can talk to travelling preachers, scavengers, ex-slaves, doctors, mercernaries, working girls, ex-bandits, neo nazis, slavers, biker gangs, chopper pilots and the list goes on and on. Many of these are faction specific e.g slavers will only spawn in aryan and confederate towns (as these factions are pro slavery). Towns also all now feature faction specific guards - both mounted and un mounted who now patrol the settlement. On a side not I have also completely re-textured and replaced all of natives horses to a much higher quality.

Busy Towns

bpea.jpg
mvbw.jpg

Some of the unique villagers
dr32.jpg

I was trying to figure out what my problem with these awesome screenshots was, and then I realized it was that everyone just looks far too clean. Fresh clothes, clear skin and washed, styled hair really shouldn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom