The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I don't think having zombies as a faction would be good anyways. It would look lame like

Lord: Obama zombie

Vassals: Police zombie, Congress zombie etc.

Land: Owns This and This just sounds stupid.

Like you made it, outlaws, which can ovverun safe holds and stuff. But they should just roam the world as they have no real coordination. Attacking anyone in sight. Adding a code in which zombies attack your party and other npc's no matter the number they ggot and you got. So like 5 zombies would attack 30 people etc.

Well, in alpha we will oppose only a bands of flesh-eating, disorganized hordes that took over the world and caused mayhem (except in Eastern Europe, it's well known fact that vodka preserves the organism enough to stop zombie infection). Later they will get organised around hive minds :wink:

Do not look here said:
(except in Eastern Europe, it's well known fact that vodka preserves the organism enough to stop zombie infection)
Vodka isn't as widespread as rakia around here. But rakia is usually stronger anyways. I actually believe some samples could be strong enough to revert the infection and revive a dead person. Seriously, that **** is horrible strong.

Some more bandits/raiders

wti1.jpg
5mau.jpg

jzvf.jpg

La Grandmaster said:

wti1.jpg
5mau.jpg

jzvf.jpg
Wolf worshippers?

Also, were those zombie dogs in the first one? Because for a second I thought it was a bandit in control of a bunch of dogs. A beastmaster bandit group with one or two bandits and a bunch of dogs.

La Grandmaster said:

wti1.jpg
5mau.jpg

jzvf.jpg
Grandmaster regarding the cover system and moving vehicles maybe you should set the moving vehicles to a mounted archer sort of unit so they wouldn't just straight up charge the enemy cover position unless you told them to. you might have a plan for this i dunno but i thought it would help :razz:

La grandmaster, you are doing  great job with the mod. I would like to share my new models for this mod . http://p3d.in/u/nemeruis Tell me if you need  anything

ps: please dont add normal maps on arms . Some of those arms look like sandstone  :smile:

Stompopolos said:
Wolf worshippers?
Also, were those zombie dogs in the first one? Because for a second I thought it was a bandit in control of a bunch of dogs. A beastmaster bandit group with one or two bandits and a bunch of dogs.
It is a bandit in control of a bunch of dogs, they will not be infected dogs when I release, they will just be normal dogs
Cheweymeister said:
maybe you should set the moving vehicles to a mounted archer
The moving vehicles are mounted archers and always have been (minus the one raider pic I posted on the previous page, which was purely for testing)

@nemeruis, that would be a brilliant help, some of your models are really beautiful I will pm you  :grin:

La Grandmaster said:
Stompopolos said:
Wolf worshippers?
It is a bandit in control of a bunch of dogs, they will not be infected dogs when I release, they will just be normal dogs
Cheweymeister said:
maybe you should set the moving vehicles to a mounted archer
The moving vehicles are mounted archers and always have been (minus the one raider pic I posted on the previous page, which was purely for testing)

@nemeruis, that would be a brilliant help, some of your models are really beautiful I will pm you  :grin:
Kickass.

Nemeruis has kindly donated some lovely models for the mod so I should be able to release the mod a lot sooner than I had previously anticipated, still have a lot of work to do though.

Also as nemeruis has been so kind I have decided to let him use models from my mod in his own zombie mod (which can be found here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,219327.0.html, be sure to check it out), their are some lovely armours in nemeruis's mod however he does not have a lot of building models - something I have an abundance of in this mod - so I think this exchange will benefit both mods greatly  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom