The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babies seem too small to have enough of them survive an attack to become a zombie though. I imagine too much would initially be eaten. Oh god, now I feel really disgusted.

What would happen to a pregnant women that turned? Surely the fetus would contract the infection as well right?

I have an idea
Do we have gear of war style camera or usual warband camera as having blood on screen while playing third person will be annoying

yeah, please make kid/baby zombies

moral objections....yeah, you would shoot a man(but of course only because he is a zombie)....so why not shoot a kid out of the same reason, if it is threatening your life......

^agreed. No ****ing comment, and drop the discussion.

Back on topic, I feel this was a valid question (and don't tell me tinkering with the camera is impossible).
forexjammer said:
I have an idea
Do we have gear of war style camera or usual warband camera as having blood on screen while playing third person will be annoying
So can you answer this Grandmaster?? OTS camera or regular Warband camera?

how will the setting up your characters backstory in character creation look/be like? like jobs types of starting companion gear stats etc?

ALECOS said:
how will the setting up your characters backstory in character creation look/be like? like jobs types of starting companion gear stats etc?

We already discussed this a while back. I think hes just going to keep the basic character creation, except change the occupations to more modern things.

Volkodav said:
forexjammer said:
I have an idea
So can you answer this Grandmaster?? OTS camera or regular Warband camera?
Working on it just now, If all goes well the player will have 3 (or more) separate camera angles to choose from

- a normal native camera
- an "over the shoulder" camera (like resident evil)
Resident_Evil_4_Shoulder_4661.jpg
- a "far to right" camera (like fallout/gears of war)
1247097-814323_thirdperson_fallout_super.jpg

I have already got these 3 camera angles in game - the hard part and the main problem with coding these in is that I have to reposition crosshairs every time the camera is changed. But I am working on it and it shouldnt be too hard to get around I think

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
ALECOS said:

We already discussed this a while back. I think hes just going to keep the basic character creation, except change the occupations to more modern things.
The character creation is completely different, you no longer even choose options from the boring native startup menu - everything is chosen in a fancy way, you select your past from drop down lists, which have pouring rain in the background and other stuff. Its hard to explain without seeing it.

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
ALECOS said:
The character creation is completely different, you no longer even choose options from the boring native startup menu - everything is chosen in a fancy way, you select your past from drop down lists, which have pouring rain in the background and other stuff. Its hard to explain without seeing it.
Oh i cant wait to see that then! Do you think there will be a weapons showcase anytime before release :grin:?

ALECOS said:
Oh i cant wait to see that then! Do you think there will be a weapons showcase anytime before release :grin:?
There isnt much point to be honest, I can list a few but they are pretty much all just the standard osp warband weapons

- Automatic rifles -ak47, m16, FAMAS, SCAR and many others
- Submachine guns - mp5,mp40, P90, UZI and many others
- Shotguns - Mossberg 500, Mossberg 930, Sawnoff, and others
- Semi Automatic Rifles - Various Hunting rifles and sniper rifles
- Pistols - Berettas, Glocks, Sig Sauers, and many others
- Revolvers - largely smith and wessons

As for the new camera angles I mentioned earlier, I have run into trouble with trying to get the crosshairs to line up with where the player is actually shooting (its not just a case of simply repositioning it) I would probably have to do some rediculous calculations to figure it out where the crosshair should be in relation to the player and the current camera angle - which is probably beyond my knowledge. At the moment the new camera angles can only be used for melee combat and for traveling in towns.

If you can find a free to use model of either online, which isn't ridiculously high poly, Ill happily add them to the mod.  Otherwise I wont be adding either - I have weapons which look fairly similar to both of those in the mod already so I dont plan on modelling either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom