The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do wonder is how many people who comment on modding/developing have ever done either or research the subject the tiniest bit?

OT: Got to say, this is one of the few mods out there that I'm quite interested to see :smile:

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
The other mods like L'aigle won't have an alpha till a while, they will probably just release it. Thus, the community may find flaws and Doc may think its been to much work and forget about it.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Comrade Temuzu said:
Sir_Don_Quixote said:
The other mods like L'aigle won't have an alpha till a while, they will probably just release it. Thus, the community may find flaws and Doc may think its been to much work and forget about it.

You can just tell by looking at a mod, take this one for example.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/yuuzhan-vong-at-war

Working for years and only produced models untextured, how long will it take for them to get bored and cease developing altogether. Dawn of Victory is another big stinker that lured everyone in, there's alot of mods that operate like that. Im not saying that Doc won't release his but it may be a possibility.

xPearse said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Sir_Don_Quixote said:

Working for years and only produced models untextured, how long will it take for them to get bored and cease developing altogether. Dawn of Victory is another big stinker that lured everyone in, there's alot of mods that operate like that. Im not saying that Doc won't release his but it may be a possibility.

+1

The above discussion is pointless, the reason mods such as L'Aigle take along time to make is because they are of an extremely high quality and feature almost entirely unique content.

HoJu said:
The faces of those big guys are great but maybe too great. They stand out from the regular (if reworked) Warband faces so much it kind of breaks consistency.
Didnt want to reply at the time but the mod also now features a new much higher quality head mesh and textures than native (also looks slightly more natural than barfs in my opinion but some may disagree). Original base model was not by me, although it has been massively modified (and I mean massively). I will now need to redo all face codes and reposition all beards and a few hairs thanks to it    :roll:

pk88.png

Those new faces look really nice. Honestly, this is the first time I've seen faces better than the ones in Doma_'s retexture of Native. :smile:

La Grandmaster said:
The above discussion is pointless, the reason mods such as L'Aigle take along time to make is because they are of an extremely high quality and feature almost entirely unique content.

HoJu said:
The faces of those big guys are great but maybe too great. They stand out from the regular (if reworked) Warband faces so much it kind of breaks consistency.
Didnt want to reply at the time but the mod also now features a new much higher quality head mesh and textures than native (also looks slightly more natural than barfs in my opinion but some may disagree). Original base model was not by me, although it has been massively modified (and I mean massively). I will now need to redo all face codes and reposition all beards and a few hairs thanks to it    :roll:
Will there be scars? a thing i really liked about star wars conquest was with the age sliders your character became more grizzled and battle hardend with scars and i think that would fit in perfectly with the setting dont ya think? :smile:

You know, I've been wondering something. Okay, so the mod-maker managed to somehow (and I have no idea how) implement helicopters into the game, that's great (and pretty impressive too), but how exactly are we supposed to take them down? I mean, I don't think small arms fire would do the trick. What, are we gonna need to go around carrying an RPG for when we run into a flyer?

xPearse said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Sir_Don_Quixote said:

IpObQ.gif

Oy vey. Why are you comparing a mod that "has been worked on" for years to a mod with actual visible progress being shown constantly?

Watch out, you might get splinters on your fingers from scraping the bottom of the barrel too hard.

Faces are looking nice. So, zombies left only the pretty guys alive. I liked it.

La Grandmaster said:
HoJu said:

pk88.png

Oh, wow. Those look nice. I take back what I said :razz:.

Rhox said:
Pjoft said:
And what about the female texures? I suppose they will have the same quality as the ones above.
who cares about the face when they have big tits
I do care, because I'd like to play as one. It'd be a shame if The Reckoning had the same female textures as Native..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom