The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not look here said:
Nice one, really feels gang-eyish not like some kind of post-apocalyptic nazi army.

HoJu said:
The last one reminds me of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Actually, my main thought when I saw this mod.

Never actually played S.T.A.L.K.E.R so its not intentional

Also at the moment I'm coding in tanks, which are pretty cool to play in  :grin:
They're not nearly strong enough just now so I will need to change them/buff them up

Very nice. Just wondering if foriegn militaries would be portrayed, for example Canadian army coming from the north, or British servicemen in American air bases, especially for drones.

The tanks are now coded in (well almost), they use an altered version of blood and and steels aleph code.

There a tad over powered though, one tank destroyed an entire swadian army in about 15 seconds - just a tad overpowered I think  :wink:

La Grandmaster said:
The tanks are now coded in (well almost), they use an altered version of blood and and steels aleph code.

There a tad over powered though, one tank destroyed an entire swadian army in about 15 seconds - just a tad overpowered I think  :wink:

Video footage? Lol

djogloc02 said:
But a zombie mod take more time

You are correct in saying this - any mod in M&B which takes place in a completely different time era is going to take a bit longer than a normal mod. You have to create new meshes for just about everything - natives are pretty much useless so retexuring them is out of the question. The wording of dialogues and menus has to be changed - its quite a big undertaking.

That being said I reckon I can bash out an alpha-alpha in about 3 - 4 weeks or so - the vast majority of scenes will not be done, it will not feature most of the coding features, and not every faction will be included.

My main reason for releasing an "alpha-alpha" is that I have seen mods which had a lot stronger team (and following) than this one fail (the game of thrones mod has been on unsteady ground a countless number of times), and as serious as I am about the mod I cannot say what my real life will be like in 6 months time, so I'd like to get something out there. When I do release this alpha though it will be completely playable - its just it wont be a "finished product".

And again if anyone is interested in helping let me know  :grin: 

Im going to put together a scening pack for people who are interested in helping out with creating scenes for the mod (a few people have said they'd help with this) - Ill post more info on it when i've got most of the scene props in it.

La Grandmaster said:
Im going to put together a scening pack for people who are interested in helping out with creating scenes for the mod (a few people have said they'd help with this) - Ill post more info on it when i've got most of the scene props in it.

Looking forward to it.

Yeah, actually sturdy stupidity has bigger chances then soft intelligence.
Latter would want democracy and would do all the nasty stuff. Former would be easy to form and lead. Big bunch of bullies have bigger chances then dozen of professors. Being well-educated doesn't mean you are able to make food out of junk lying on streets, barricade house and stuff like that. All after all, soft, intelligent class could emerge only when there was enough others to feed them, defend them and care about them.

Some new scene props... and a badass redneck with explosive rounds  :twisted:

Scene Props - Note the jeeps and the buggy type things in the 2nd pic will be the first drivable vehicles soon (just need to figure out how to get the wheels to turn while moving.)
mb10b.jpg

mb2d.jpg

Explosive Rounds - the deal area damage to where ever they hit and there's and explosion effect followed by falling "debris"
mb17xi.jpg

mb14p.jpg

mb12c.jpg

mb13ki.jpg

mb6q.jpg

mb9v.jpg

mb11bg.jpg

Looks much better in game than in these pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom