The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know im turning the the conversation again but i would love to see some Confederate troops we havent seen much or any of them come to think of it :grin: also will there be a helmet gas mask combo? just wondering :smile:

Pjoft said:
I hated that guy. Not as much as Joffrey, but hell the Gov sure was annoying.
Then you wont like this guy
0tiv.jpg

Guy in the bottom pick has a pirate eyepatch just for the hell of it  :wink:

La Grandmaster said:
Pjoft said:
0tiv.jpg

Will put a bullet between his eyes anytime!
Awesome work.

La Grandmaster said:
Pjoft said:
0tiv.jpg

Nice! Can't wait to saw him in half with a machinegun.

Is there anything in the mod that is straightly inspired by Mad Max films/possible references or easter eggs? Also, what inspired you to start this mod in the first place and which movies/tv-series/video games have influenced it?

So... Wow this Mod.... Looks Like it is Going to Blow open the gates for more Mount and Blade Players. Really looking forward to this. Will Defo Do a YouTube Sires of this. But one Question... When is the Alpha Coming out ?

For this Question:
This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

Why not have different setting for it. Like difficulty level you choose at the start of the game. Or make it so it slowly gets Higher price as time goes on ?

ALECOS said:
i know im turning the the conversation again but i would love to see some Confederate troops we havent seen much or any of them come to think of it :grin: also will there be a helmet gas mask combo? just wondering :smile:
Confederate troop pics were posted a while back, you would have to search for them.

dinnerblaster said:
Is there anything in the mod that is straightly inspired by Mad Max films/possible references or easter eggs?
I have never seen any of the madmax films so no there is nothing which directly references it - I may eventaully have a madmax alike companion though.

dinnerblaster said:
Also, what inspired you to start this mod in the first place and which movies/tv-series/video games have influenced it?
Loads of movies and tv shows mainly - obviously there is stuff like the Walking Dead, Dawn of the dead, 28 days later, Doomsday ect. Locations on the other hand are based on things I see in Tv shows such as justified & Sons of Anarchy and the movie Deliverance, I have never been to south USA so this is where I get my ideas.

SafeString said:
Why not have different setting for it. Like difficulty level you choose at the start of the game. Or make it so it slowly gets Higher price as time goes on ?
Maybe in future but I have made ammo, slightly limited in the first version but it is still highly acceessible.

Apocalyptic Bus

Should have these up and running in the next couple of days, driven by the aryan brotherhood and criminals, they will carry around 8 men in them (and two on the roof) who will fire out at enemys  :smile:

akha.jpg

Question: Have you ever thought of PermaDeath, La Grandmaster?
Something that can be turned on and off like how it was in The Last Days for M&B, for both NPCs and the player character. I think that NPCs 'Lords' (Gang Leaders; whatever they are called in The Reckoning) should fall dead from time to time, though not very often. It would be ridiculous, IMO, if I defeat a Confederate general(?) one hundred and fifty times in the game, and he's still mocking around.
Or mayhaps something like an injury system, at least?

Oooh that is nice! Battles will be amazing in this mod...

It does make me wonder how you will do the bumping with cars and busses, if it will be lethal and how the vehicle is gonna be affected for instance.

Pjoft said:
Question: Have you ever thought of PermaDeath, La Grandmaster?
Something that can be turned on and off like how it was in The Last Days for M&B, for both NPCs and the player character. I think that NPCs 'Lords' (Gang Leaders; whatever they are called in The Reckoning) should fall dead from time to time, though not very often. It would be ridiculous, IMO, if I defeat a Confederate general(?) one hundred and fifty times in the game, and he's still mocking around.
Or mayhaps something like an injury system, at least?

Is that even Possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom